Your Most Muscular Meet-Up?

crushme99

3 hours ago, myophile said:

I saw this musclebeast again when I was in London a few weeks back — OOOOF. Amazing experience: a real live pro BB, huge and ripped (when I saw him, anyway) but also hung like a fucking horse, and as interactive as you could ask for. Can’t recommend him highly enough!

https://rent.men/Musclebullx

His muscles look absolutely STUNNING.  My hands would be on all that like glue.  And to feel him wrapping those arms around me like a vice . . . fkkkkkkkk.

• 1 year later...
On 10/11/2022 at 6:42 AM, Gymowner said:

https://rent.men/Musclebullx

according to his ig account he is getting ready for a pro contest. so he should be in incredible condition. im foaming at the mouth!

I met this Guy - he is the worshippers dream. a full on ifbb pro now also found on OF as the "Maskedbodybuilder". He was totally into being worshipped and it was like feel rock.

These posts are bringing back great memories of Kerry Slate, Jeremy Walker, Alain Deberry and especially Gavin from Chicago (I still occasionally communicate with Alain who has moved on from the biz;  As has Jeremy....).

Robert Van Damme is still my favorite big muscle guy though.  I was lucky in that he enjoyed hanging out as buddies as well, so we spent a lot of time playing tennis, hanging out on the beach, etc.  

8 hours ago, Dchotasianguy said:

These posts are bringing back great memories of Kerry Slate, Jeremy Walker, Alain Deberry and especially Gavin from Chicago (I still occasionally communicate with Alain who has moved on from the biz;  As has Jeremy....).

Awww, Jeremy was a real favorite of mine from days gone by.  I live in the same state where he (used to?) live, prior to some of his difficulties.  I came within a hair's-breadth of getting some time with him.  I think he could have been a real lot of fun.

1 hour ago, Swlonfan1 said:

Have also seen Thomas Mach in London. He was in competition shape, tanned and very hot. Then Saw him on stage at a bodybuilding show 2 days later.  Very hot to know my hands had been all over him as he posed on stage.

Oh man, Mach has been along long-time favorite.  He seems like he could really put himself into flexing and showing off.  Could have worked with him for hours.

1. The biggest muscle guy I hired was NT (I don't think I'm supposed to give real names and I hope initials isn't too much). It was in 2016 when he made a somewhat brief appearance on RM. I can't remember what his weight was, but my face did survive it. 

I found his Instagram and he still looks really good.

2. After him, I must place Ryan Steel, who was substantially shorter so he didn't have the looming quality that NT had. Their weights were not very different. At least my face couldn't tell any difference. I met up with Ryan eight times spread over 3 years. If I could bring back any of my hires from the past it would hands down be Ryan. Except for maybe Angel Diablo. Or maybe Frank...but, alas...

3. ...Frank the Tank, who is no longer walking amongst us, was of comparable size to the first two. He was a lot of fun in that straight kind of irreverent way. I saw him 4 times in 5 days, and then  as far as I know he never came back to NYC. My claim to fame is that I introduced the rimseat to Frank. It was the perfect throne for his ample glutes and his guido meathead persona. He loved it. My rimseat is of greater value because of Frank having had his rimchair-virgin muscle butt plopped down on it.

The last pic is a rear shot of NT.

FUFycjXacAEtB4J.jpg

C4DC7D0C-A0F4-4EA8-A594-5E90444C1B6B.jpeg.801056d152ae6d10abe132a6ae76deae.jpg

1001088_626915174008598_2104081835_n.jpg

c0b4fbe9060cdef4068cd238a93a4797.jpg

Edited by RexB

12 hours ago, RexB said:

1. The biggest muscle guy I hired was NT (I don't think I'm supposed to give real names and I hope initials isn't too much). It was in 2016 when he made a somewhat brief appearance on RM. I can't remember what his weight was, but my face did survive it. 

I found his Instagram and he still looks really good.

2. After him, I must place Ryan Steel, who was substantially shorter so he didn't have the looming quality that NT had. Their weights were not very different. At least my face couldn't tell any difference. I met up with Ryan eight times spread over 3 years. If I could bring back any of my hires from the past it would hands down be Ryan. Except for maybe Angel Diablo. Or maybe Frank...but, alas...

3. ...Frank the Tank, who is no longer walking amongst us, was of comparable size to the first two. He was a lot of fun in that straight kind of irreverent way. I saw him 4 times in 5 days, and then  as far as I know he never came back to NYC. My claim to fame is that I introduced the rimseat to Frank. It was the perfect throne for his ample glutes and his guido meathead persona. He loved it. My rimseat is of greater value because of Frank having had his rimchair-virgin muscle butt plopped down on it.

The last pic is a rear shot of NT.

FUFycjXacAEtB4J.jpg

C4DC7D0C-A0F4-4EA8-A594-5E90444C1B6B.jpeg.801056d152ae6d10abe132a6ae76deae.jpg

1001088_626915174008598_2104081835_n.jpg

c0b4fbe9060cdef4068cd238a93a4797.jpg

I met with NT once and feasted on his straight muscle butt. Incredibly handsome. Also met with Ryan a couple of times and he actually let me top him! Sometimes you just gotta treat yourself with quality muscle. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, alexslaveboy said:

I’ve seen NT, Ryan Steel, Reese, all fantastic but my absolute favorite 2 muscle guys are

StrongPower aka Vinny from Adonis

and

TonyCallandro

both fantastic physical specimens with the best friendliest personalities you’ll ever meet.     

I always wanted to meet Vinny. We emailed a few times but it never worked out - I believe he was based out of Springfield, Mass, and was part of the “wolf pack.” How interactive was he? He’s incredibly handsome. 

On 6/18/2021 at 12:47 PM, Tonyko said:

He didn't really.  I was temporarily filling in as a personal asst to an wealthy older dude for a bud of mine, the dude belonged to some elite Manhattan small group of men who'd bring big stars in for appointments with them.  So I had his info n called (on the side) while he was here to see them n he came to my apt.  Stayed a LONG time liked to talk.  I gave him prolly a fraction of what the other guys paid him but he was cool with it n said he liked hanging w a guy his own age.  (I know a few of the older dudes have kept up with him supporting him thru the years, the pandemic was not kind to him apparently he's been struggling.  

one of the most passionate kissers out there at that time