411 on Prrattattat

TDAkers

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Ok ok ok .... The face? What about the face? I'm not going to hire anybody without knowing what the hell they look at. When I talk about mystery meat I'm talking about spending $10 in a restaurant and seeing what the hell they tossed on the damn plate next to the wilted salad. If he wants $1,500 for an overnight by God then I want to know what the hell I'm getting up front. This isn't something you can return like an Amazon shower curtain. Thank God for Kohl's by the way and that we can go there for returns which in case they know me by name by now. And they are always so snide like what is this bitch not happy with her order for now???

so this little mother f***ker Adrenaline asked for a pic and I obliged. he wanted to know about my physical attributes. He blocked me upon receipt and no further communication allowed. What I dont get it that if they want to be please sexually then why the hell pay them. They are the provider and he wants 250 but if he is getting off then pay my ass. lol. I do not recommend this guy....discrimination...i am not a greek god but damn back in the day i could have sold my ass but all i needed was a guy to buy me a bourbon or two or four or seven.....