411 on Prrattattat

TDAkers

very handsome Filipino guy - he does have a very athletic body and is a great bottom. The other poster is correct about his personality - he's very introverted and can come across very cold/awkward so if you're wanting a BFE or if you're a chatty client I wouldn't recommend.

We had a tentative time set and then his ad went away. He sent me unsolicited additional pics that were quite juicy. Something must have happened to his schedule, but no message to me about it. Just ad going away. Sais la vie!

I met him in Charleston a few weeks ago. Fantastic body just as in his pics. I had no problem setting up an appointment and he was friendly and every thing I expected. I great find.

hey how was your recent meet with prtt or Dom. i met him a few years back. Thinking about meeting him again soon. Did he rush the session/

hey how was your recent meet with prtt or Dom. i met him a few years back. Thinking about meeting him again soon. Did he rush the session/

Absolutely not. I found him friendly and warm. I think we may have even gone over a bit. Definitely going to be a repeat for me

I’ve met him twice now and we kept in touch via text. He’s a fantastic bottom and a lot of fun. I can see how some would feel he’s cold to a point- but once you get to know him, he’s great. We talked a lot. That white thong picture is pretty recent as he texted it to me the other day lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...