ErroticXXXmassage - NYC (been reviewed before)

AndyDandy

The dates on his reviews are a little sus.

He has a bad review on March 11. Then on the same day, right after, he has several five star reviews right after.

red flag for me. Seems unauthentic.

What? You’re not buying into 7 reviews over 5 days starting a few hours after the negative one, and all by first and only time reviewers??

• 1 year later...
On 10/14/2022 at 11:02 AM, Rand said:

In the last couple of years I tried 2 times to schedule a session with him. He stopped responding and flaked at the moment of discussing time of the session. I moved on. 

Same here. I recently met him in the context of his day job, and I guess he does this as a side hustle when he has time and if he finds the client attractive. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I saw this guy about 4 years back at his rather dingy basement studio.  He is exactly my physical type what with his darker (middle eastern?) looks and hairy chest.  He seemed quite awkward, not exceptionally friendly, unapologetic about the space which really was quite a shambles.  The massage I remember as being nothing to write home about.  I remember early on when I was face down he began poking in my ear his erect dick.  It was a non-subtle gesture and did not flow at all out of the massage experience so that the appearance of his dick was jarring more than exciting.  It seemed like the invitation was to suck him, which is not usually what I’m looking for.  Once turned over he proceeded almost immediately to get me off without finishing the massage, which is all too common but also one of my pet peeves.  (I now ask for equal time face up and specify I want the massage to continue on both chest and quads.)  Seemed like he wanted to wrap up quickly and indeed we finished well before the 90 minutes I’d requested - and paid for.  When we talked a bit afterwards, he told me his mother (father?) had just died that week.  It explained something about why he might have been pre-occupied and rather listless.  But it was also rather a downer and I wondered why he hadn’t either put off working or refrained from burdening me so that I ended up feeling concerned more about him than about the inadequate session.  A nice enough guy, but all in all it was a definite no repeat.