There is a bonus if we break the bed!

KeepItReal
This topic is 1135 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Decided to meet with a companion yesterday - we have both been vaccinated and have been talking about meeting up for a while. Call if foreplay - that is pretty much what it was. My sex life has pretty much been stuck in "park" for a year. Boy. was I ready! When he sat on top of me for the first time, looking all hot and cute, I told him straight up: There is a bonus if we break the bed! We didn't quite manage it but it was hot, sweaty and took a long time to get the horny out of our systems. Dinner and wine afterwards was lovely too. We had to fuel up for round number 2! Both rounds were worthy of an onlyfans account! And that bonus. He didn't stay over - that was probably a good thing. I would not have been up for a 3rd round this morning! Had to drag myself out of bed with an effort. I was feeling it! Laundry was definitely on the to-do list today; we had made quite a mess! Who knew large towels would be so bloody useful!

Get vaccinated boys - it is worth the wait! :cool:

tumblr_inline_po59kod9q91qf0f4d_640.gifv

@KeepItReal your reference to towels make me think you were at a hotel. How was the service level - was the hotel bar, gym and perhaps spa open? ?

Yes, we were at the Renaissance hotel in midtown Manhattan. The service level was not back to normal. Gym was open with reduced capacity - you had to pre-register at the front desk. Bar and restaurant were closed - also no in room dining. That was a bit of a bummer.