CodyLeeBee, couple visiting DC

Wanderoz
This topic is 1145 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Interesting. They're very cute, but it's hard for me to imagine being "denominated" (their word) (EDIT: Oops...silly me...I meant "dominated." Teach me to click the "suggested" word on iPhone!) by someone weighing in at 130#. For many dominance is not necessarily physical, I will accept, so I'm sure they will have a lot of interest....but for me, I need to at least believe it might be possible. At about 85# heavier, I'd sure enjoy the idea of dominating them! ???? Sign me up for that! ?

Edited by HotWhiteThirties

When I looked the profile said 'dominated', I guess they remembered that the denominator is on the bottom.

Numerated, maybe but not denominated. Of course, if it's a three-way I prefer to be bisected.

Well, hell! How funny! I clearly don't need to be writing entries to the forum too late at night and using Siri's suggested word function to save time!!! I inserted an "edit" to reflect what I really meant, but now that I think about it, I don't mind being the "denominator" with the two of them in the numerator! ????

My sincere apologies to the OP for hijacking the thread with math! Hopefully someone has experienced the dominance this couple promises to provide and can provide encouraging feedback. ?

Edited by HotWhiteThirties

Well, hell! How funny! I clearly don't need to be writing entries to the forum too late at night and using Siri's suggested word function to save time!!! I inserted an "edit" to reflect what I really meant, but now that I think about it, I don't mind being the "denominator" with the two of them in the numerator! ????

My sincere apologies to the OP for hijacking the thread with math! Hopefully someone has experienced the dominance this couple promises to provide and can provide encouraging feedback. ?

I'd still want to be bisected. ;)