Loyola Chicago Ramblers in the NCAA Tournament

OCClient
This topic is 1116 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

How far will Loyola go in the NCAA tournament?

They knocked out 1st seed Illinois today.

Makes me wonder if the committee overlooked their strength.

AP News

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0321%2Fr829916_1296x518_5%2D2.jpg&w=686&h=274&scale=crop&cquality=40&location=center&format=jpg

USC looked pretty good yesterday. All 5 Pac 12 teams advanced to the 2nd round, including two upsets.

Interesting tournament so far.

As a southerner we rarely see/hear/know much about West coast basketball teams with the exception of the Zags. They end up playing late and their PAC 12 network does not help them much. However, I'm impressed! These PAC 12 teams are rock solid. Bill Walton must be on one hell of a bongathon!

As a southerner we rarely see/hear/know much about West coast basketball teams with the exception of the Zags. They end up playing late and their PAC 12 network does not help them much. However, I'm impressed! These PAC 12 teams are rock solid. Bill Walton must be on one hell of a bongathon!

Not sure if the rest of the country gets to view West Coast games on ESPN with Walton doing the color. I love them. He is one of a kind. ?

One night he was going on and on about a dance line that had their first dude on the team. Might have been UCLA. Anyway, he gets it.

• 2 weeks later...
One of the best tournament games ever.

I can't remember a tournament game that good! It was awesome.

March Madness!!!!!!!

I haven't followed college basketball in about 25-30 years, but I remember the stretch of about 10 years when every NCAA final was a classic that went down to the final minutes. After a while, I started tuning in to the final 5 or 6 minutes every year.

One of the best tournament games ever.

I can't remember a tournament game that good! It was awesome.

March Madness!!!!!!!

I haven't followed college basketball in about 25-30 years, but I remember the stretch of about 10 years when every NCAA final was a classic that went down to the final minutes. After a while, I started tuning in to the final 5 or 6 minutes every year.

My phone started blowing up as the game ended tied- everyone in my life knows that I'm in a three-generation Gonzaga family. I may have fainted just a little bit at the end there. So, now it's time for one last game. Either way, it's been a helluva run, and the boys have done themselves, their coaches, and the Gonzaga community proud! Now, if we can just keep Coach Mark Few away from the Tar Heels, that's the next test!