411 on Drew/Andrew

tarzane07

Hello all. I appreciate this forum.

I am seeking intel on Drew:

https://rentmasseur.com/drewintampa

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/34094/

I’ve discovered one comment/experience with him back in 2019. I’m wondering if anyone has had more recent experiences with him. PM if more appropriate.

Looking for a solid deep tissue legit massage with sensual “extras.”

Thanks in advance.

Hello all. I appreciate this forum.

I am seeking intel on Drew:

https://rentmasseur.com/drewintampa

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/34094/

I’ve discovered one comment/experience with him back in 2019. I’m wondering if anyone has had more recent experiences with him. PM if more appropriate.

Looking for a solid deep tissue legit massage with sensual “extras.”

Thanks in advance.

He’s good. Would recommend.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest SWFL44
3 hours ago, BeefyDude said:

How does this reply answer the poster's (or anyone else's) questions on the massage / masseur?

I have to agree. When someone asks for 411 on a provider why is the first thing I read need to be about someones private pics? 

It's becoming almost every 411 Spa post this happens. Enough already please!

Edited by SWFL44

3 hours ago, SWFL44 said:

I have to agree. When someone asks for 411 on a provider why is the first thing I read need to be about someones private pics? 

It's becoming almost every 411 Spa post this happens. Enough already please!

Are you an administrator to determine what a member can publish? If you don't like my comments don't read them, that is more polite than your comment.

Edited by Harryinny
Completion

Guest SWFL44
3 hours ago, Harryinny said:

Are you an administrator to determine what a member can publish? If you don't like my comments don't read them, that is more polite than your comment.

3 hours ago, Harryinny said:

What a masseur shows in his private pics says a lot about what you can expect in the massage.  And many members don't have access to private pics.

I disagree with that. Just because someone shows nudity in a pic doesn't tell me anything on what to expect in a massage. Just like you are very comfortable posting your thoughts on a post, I'd think it would be polite for you to allow me to do the same. I don't believe I was responding to any of your posts anyway. 

• 1 year later...

This is why I have certain people (no names) blocked because the ONLY posts they ever put up here is about x pics, dick ass etc

NEVER anything related to the massage.

When I post I make it clear that I'm looking for info regarding their massage skills. So to then get replies about dick, ass etc is disrespectful and annoying

Sure its your right to post (as it is mine to block). Just be respectful to the poster in what their ask is.  Common courtesy folks

I LOVE this site for the great help via posts, which has saved me from wasting time and money. I have helped many in return.

Perhaps there needs to be another section here to post about a masseurs dick ass etc.  This section is for massage posts. So  while not reason one can't, just NOT ALWAYS appropriate

I know i'm going to get flamed here, but I don't care.  

7 hours ago, LookingAround said:

Not flaming you but why would you think it’s about massage posts?  It’s about the providers and everything related to them. Everything. 

As stated I am referring to ads that specifically ask about the massage part and the responses are about dick ass etc

Would be nice if people respected that.  For any other posts do whatever you want I guess 

All these threads inevitably turn into general discussions of the masseurs that are referenced. When I start a thread, I simply cannot expect everyone to stick to my original question. If someone has something to say that doesn't answer my question directly, what are they supposed to do, start a new thread? That would be hugely sub-optimal because when I do a search on a masseur, I LIKE to find a single thread where all kinds of views are presented. If things I don't care for are included, so be it. Those are easy to skip, but sometimes even unrelated stuff can be fun to read. I suspect this is the preference of most others here.