AngelVIP

jessmapex
This topic is 877 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy was in San Francisco:

https://rentmen.eu/Angelvip

During scheduling when I asked for a recent face pics/selfie confirmation and caught him lying, received an abusive response:

"Do you want to see my instagram? To prove you are a silly lonely old stupid fat creepy motherfucker?"

In his ad he says "I'm into heterosexual couples if you're thinking of that". Odd to find on Rentmen.

In his ad he says "I'm into heterosexual couples if you're thinking of that". Odd to find on Rentmen.

“Im into heterosexual sexual couples if you’re thinking of that”. Translation: I want to suck your boyfriend’s/husband’s dick while you watch.

Also...hopefully he did not post any shots of him in those”creepy“ underwear on IG

“Im into heterosexual sexual couples if you’re thinking of that”. Translation: I want to suck your boyfriend’s/husband’s dick while you watch.

Also...hopefully he did not post any shots of him in those”creepy“ underwear on IG

Does this mean that he thinks women who go with men will be reading his ad on RM?

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...