Anyone Seen Dimitri in Vegas?

samK

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the other Russian guys are Evgeny and Alexander. And yeah, they’re almost like clones. I’ve seen Evgeny. Massage was ok. Got nude at the end but warned that “you can touch everywhere except  down ‘there’ and DIY while he flexed”. So I guess that’s what you get from all three of them. A trio of exhibitionists and teases.

• 1 year later...
On 8/23/2021 at 9:11 PM, tchm said:

I think the other Russian guys are Evgeny and Alexander. And yeah, they’re almost like clones. I’ve seen Evgeny. Massage was ok. Got nude at the end but warned that “you can touch everywhere except  down ‘there’ and DIY while he flexed”. So I guess that’s what you get from all three of them. A trio of exhibitionists and teases.

Didnt have that experience. was actually really good 

I’ve seen him for a 4hands with another Russian guy who’s no longer in Vegas. It was a bizarre experience, although actual massage was pretty decent. Clothes stayed on except for one of the two guys and he was clear there would be no touching. Towards the end, he put rubber gloves on and gave a HE. Not relaxing at all and just weird overall. I wouldn’t repeat.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like his pics and gives a good (not bad, but also not great) massage. Shirt off. That’s all the positive thing I can say from the experience.   There was HE, but it truly truly felt he was disconnected and uninterested. 

If you’re only after the looks, yeah I can say he’s one of the better looking ones here in Vegas. 

• 8 months later...