Favourite Clothing Brands

orville
This topic is 803 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have a 20-year-old son, he likes casual street style, and he is not so pretentious to choose any brand. He prefers comfortable clothes that are easy to wash, do not require ironing, and do not wrinkle. I think it would be ideal to find a more casual shirt or a hoodie. My husband and I wear conservative styles, especially mine. I'm not particularly eager to wear shorts or skirts. My wardrobe is full of dresses because a self-respecting lady does not have to show her body. The last piece I bought in my closet was a Prayer Dress made of a material that fits nicely on the body.

Edited by Wasarad

• 1 month later...

I'm not a fan of brands, and I've never picked a favorite because I didn't see the point. I just followed a new trend that came after the beauty boxes. I signed up for clothing boxes like thefemaleprofessional.com. And here's the bottom line. Subscription clothing services work on a similar principle to beauty boxes, but more often than not, you'll know the approximate content of the box when you sign up. For example, some companies specialize in underwear and others in basic clothing. I'm subscribed to several different companies, and I don't need to follow and understand the brands.

It depends on my mood…sometimes I’m a Levi's and t-shirt guy, other times Im more “preppy” and like Ralph Lauren or Todd Snyder.  Your provider is lucky. If a client bought me Todd Snyder I’d probably melt.

Edited by Storm4U