411- FratBoyBrad

Bostonian
This topic is 1170 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davebk

Remind me again, what's the end game of standing up fake ads? Are they just fucking around, or is there something more threatening, e.g. extortion of some sort? I just don't get it.

I am wondering the same thing. Only thing I can guess is that he meets clients who are too shy/scared/willing to walk away when they see he's a different guy?

Remind me again, what's the end game of standing up fake ads? Are they just fucking around, or is there something more threatening, e.g. extortion of some sort? I just don't get it.

I am wondering the same thing. Only thing I can guess is that he meets clients who are too shy/scared/willing to walk away when they see he's a different guy?

I think it’s to attract clients not as sophisticated or educated/informed as this group of clients here on the forum are. These guys wouldn’t be posting their ads if they weren’t getting a response and making at least some short term cash gain.

@davebk I think you’re thinking above a spot on. Clients show up with their “second head” doing all the thinking and when it doesn’t turn out to perhaps even be the same person as is advertising… Yes they are too shy, scared, or just willing to walk away.

This has been discussed before, but this is my opinion

I think it’s to attract clients not as sophisticated or educated/informed as this group of clients here on the forum are. These guys wouldn’t be posting their ads if they weren’t getting a response and making at least some short term cash gain.

@davebk I think you’re thinking above a spot on. Clients show up with their “second head” doing all the thinking and when it doesn’t turn out to perhaps even be the same person as is advertising… Yes they are too shy, scared, or just willing to walk away.

This has been discussed before, but this is my opinion

Yes, it could even be that the actual person more or less resembles the pix, but doesn't use their own in the interest of privacy.

It's certainly worthy of caution, in any case.

So to sum it up, Bradley Black is definitely Bradley Black but does NOT have FratBoyBrad's back because FratBoyBrad is a hack who is NOT FratBoyBrad front or back and doesn't even know Bradley Black. But we're in agreement that either would be great in the damn sack.

Someone should definitely hire them both for a full-on Brad fuckfest.

Yes and I didn’t see his link. Maybe you provide it.

This thread is about FratBoyBrad, who turned out to be a fake. Somebody suggested mid-thread that he looks somewhat like Bradley Black, but that was proven wrong. I think there are other threads on Black, but I don't want to muddy this thread with discussion of somebody unrelated to the subject. Thanks.

Guest davebk

I'm in Chicago overnight tomorrow. Kind of what to convince the imposter to come out to the airport hotel on an outcall and then just slam the door when he shows his actual face. But I figure these things sort themselves out so I won't go to the effort.

I'm in Chicago overnight tomorrow. Kind of what to convince the imposter to come out to the airport hotel on an outcall and then just slam the door when he shows his actual face. But I figure these things sort themselves out so I won't go to the effort.

It will turn out that he's amazingly hotter than any of the pics, but very shy of his privacy. He'll be very polite and offer a discount because he only managed to give you 5 orgasms that evening. He'll also be very sure to ask you if his cock is too thick, because it's a problem for some guys and he's nice like that. He'll worry that he isn't giving you enough pleasure and offer to invite his 3 frat brothers over, no charge.