One hell of a dog walker

Reisr30
This topic is 1186 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

...and got shot. Wow!

Somehow, I have the impression that he wasn't among the first picked in the school teams...that was a misjudgment! He's got heart!

Edited by BnaC

ryan-fischer-lady-gaga-dog-walker.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

It looks as though her WeHo house is walking distance from mine. I'm near the northern entrance of Runyon Canyon Park and she's near the southern entrance. I wonder if I've passed Ryan Fisher or her in one of my almost daily walks? Those dogs do look kinda familiar. I see she's offered $500,000 for the safe return of those pooches. Part of me would prefer that she offer $500,000 to get the head of the dognappers offered to her on a platter. I don't suppose one could advertise that without getting into trouble. Maybe I just haven't been able to get my opera fix lately?

lucas-cranach-the-elder-salome-print-L-19871-fn5_20x30.jpg

8c5b79ca5890d6f6bec70d636cb8cf2a.jpg

not sure if validated, but I thought I read somewhere that gaga got the 2 dogs back - a samaritan woman had returned them to her, but I think police is still doing some investigation - the $500K has not yet been rewarded.

Yes she got them back and the dog walker is out of IC