Maxxmaslt in NYC

DWitherspoon

First of all, if you were shortchanged as you say, you should not have paid the full fee. I have refused to pay the full fee after an experience such as yours, and you'd be surprised how fast these con artists back down.

Second, there seems to be a disconnect between the price his "clients" paid in the "reviews" on the site. One paid $200 for 60 minutes, and the other paid $200 for 90 minutes. I believe those reviews less than I believe in the Tooth Fairy (much less!), but you paid $250? Plus his Uber? Just what were you expecting?

DWitherspoon said:

Friendly guy but the massage lasted only 25 minutes. He forgot his massage oil and only massaged my shoulders. He was trying to upsell during the massage which made me uncomfortable. I paid for his Uber and the massage. Not at all worth the $250 price tag. Be warned!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience and thanks for warning us all. I would suggest that you leave a review on rentmasseur commensurate with the service. 

Edited by NJ_hiker

• 5 months later...
On 2/23/2021 at 8:57 AM, beethoven said:

First of all, if you were shortchanged as you say, you should not have paid the full fee. I have refused to pay the full fee after an experience such as yours, and you'd be surprised how fast these con artists back down.

Second, there seems to be a disconnect between the price his "clients" paid in the "reviews" on the site. One paid $200 for 60 minutes, and the other paid $200 for 90 minutes. I believe those reviews less than I believe in the Tooth Fairy (much less!), but you paid $250? Plus his Uber? Just what were you expecting?

While I 100% agree with you, not everyone is comfortable with that - me included.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest SWFL44
2 hours ago, Penn7 said:

Wait, is this sarcasm or did you actually like Maxmas? He’s in DC now 

We're talking about the guy being a con-artist. It was another new link for him (change of name) when I shared  this back in May