If COVID becomes endemic

CheckCar
This topic is 1198 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been talking to a guy who's been wanting to hook up - if the weather isn't too bad tomorrow, we're going to try for it. It'll be the first hookup I've had since the pandemic started. We talked about wearing masks, etc. He's married with a kid, and I know he's being extra careful on his own turf - we're both being very aware of wanting to be as safe as we can for the other's sake. After everything we've all been through over the last 11 months, I'm feeling that I'm going into this as responsibly as possible. (Also, we're going to be doing fetish play like foot worship, etc, where we can be more distanced than the usual hookup). I'm looking forward to this!!

I can't imagine putting his kid at risk so he could get off.

I can't imagine putting his kid at risk so he could get off.

We met a little while ago. He wore a mask, as did I when I wasn't working on him orally. It was mostly foot play, as I had mentioned before. Some cock play, though he didn't get off (he got me off, though, which was a nice surprise). It wasn't perhaps most people's idea of "sex" - but I love fetish play, and he was cute. It was satisfying, and affectionate, and nice. We didn't shake hands or have any other kinds of contact. I feel pretty safe for having done it, and knowing my own history (I've tested negative every week and have not ventured to doing anything else risky over the last week), I'm pretty confident that I didn't infect him either. If anything does happen to either one of us, we'll obviously let each other know. I'm not expecting that.