MassageByMezzo

MuscleHunter

I had a horrible experience with him.

Prior to the visit on phone AND text I asked if he could do deep pressure, he said yes.

His directions were NOT accurate but I found him (within his apt complex).

When I got there HOLY DAM what a HOT BODY!!!!!!!!  I mean WOW  Sculpted muscle

Anyways, I again asked about deep pressure. He said "I got you"

During the massage the pressure was non existent to the point where I wasn't sure if he was even touching me. I asked for more pressure, but he did not.

So I wrote a review on RM - which was very similar to above.  He responded stating:  If you wanted more pressure you should have asked for it. It's all about communication.

I was like WTF - how many times did I express that!!!!  Then he has the nerve to push it back on me and blame me.  I DON'T think so!!!!!!!

Sure his body is one o the best I have seen in ATl for a while and in the many massages I have received.  But if you are going for a massage then DONT expect it to be good - IMHO

He is one of the rare occasions where I almost considered walking out half way through.  Certainly NOT $200 worthy by any means!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/21/2022 at 6:59 AM, BeefyDude said:

If you are looking for a massage NO WAY... if you are looking for muscle worship then he is  your man.  His body is freaking amazing - WAY better than his pics

Does he do muscle worship sessions?

• 1 year later...

No where is either profile does he say he is trained or certified in massage.  He even has a pic of a theragun in BOTH ads.  He is perfection to look at... you just have to decide if that is the most important factor for you,

• 1 month later...

Met him today, and his body is perfection in every way. Perfect pressure, and the body-to-body element was best I’ve ever had. 

Handsome face, quiet but friendly personality. Only did massage with MT and HE, so can’t speak to anything beyond that. 

Scheduling an appointment was fast and easy though. Very responsive via text. 

15 hours ago, BmoreNoob said:

Met him today, and his body is perfection in every way. Perfect pressure, and the body-to-body element was best I’ve ever had. 

Handsome face, quiet but friendly personality. Only did massage with MT and HE, so can’t speak to anything beyond that. 

Scheduling an appointment was fast and easy though. Very responsive via text. 

May we ask what you paid?

I met with him years ago and it was just worship (i kinda want some massage for that)

Several months ago I tried him again (not to judge on 1 experience) and it was GREAT - I actually got a decent massage and some worship !!

Went back again since that visit and again got a massage and worship

I went back last week and no massage but great worship

I will try one more time to see if I get a massage.  I will say though $250 for worship with him is a fair price IMHO