My Thinning Followers

Lucky
This topic is 1203 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have lots of followers gained over the years, but so many of them have stopped posting or, sadly, died, that I would like to edit the list so that it is more current. Yet I don't see a way to do that. Advice?

As far as I can tell, you can't edit who follows you (that's up to them), only who you follow. (For those, hover the cursor over their avatar or name and select 'Unfollow' in the dialogue box.)

As far as I can tell, you can't edit who follows you (that's up to them), only who you follow. (For those, hover the cursor over their avatar or name and select 'Unfollow' in the dialogue box.)

I did just now edit the ones I was following, dropping 23 guys. It was pretty sad as these guys have either died or simply not posted in years. Yet at one time they were vibrant members of this community. I wonder why some stopped posting. They had seemed really dedicated. I kept a couple of old favorites even though I know I will never hear from them again.

I did just now edit the ones I was following, dropping 23 guys. It was pretty sad as these guys have either died or simply not posted in years. Yet at one time they were vibrant members of this community. I wonder why some stopped posting. They had seemed really dedicated. I kept a couple of old favorites even though I know I will never hear from them again.

Awwww, Perhaps you will ?

32446353085_ef75a13e41_b.jpg