Charlevoix, Michigan

twinkboylover28
This topic is 5829 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just returned from my vacation in beautiful Northern Michigan. I must say Charlevoix has some of the most beautiful twinks I've seen. My travels took me through Traverse city , Elk Rapids, and Petoskey.

Northern Michigan is breathtaking this time of year and I encourage anyone looking for some soul-searching and beauty to come enjoy the splendor that the northern part of my home state has to offer.

I couldn't agree more that all of the mentioned places are lovely to visit, especially this time of year. Lovely vistas, nice folks and good food. But, if you want breath taking, you should try the South this time of year, as in taking your breath away with 95 degrees and 90% humidity. :)

Best regards,

KMEM

I can hardly believe that this topic has appeared. I have traveled a great deal outside of the U.S. but this fall I am making my first trip to the United States Upper Mid West. I am spending my first night in a suburb of Detroit to attend a folk craft show. The second night I’m spending in Okemos visiting a folk carver. Then I am off to places I didn’t know, until recently, even existed. I’m spending nights at Walloon Lake, Leland, Jugville, and Holland. I’m told the fall colors in these places are even more spectacular than those in New England. I’m extremely pleased to know that you guys enjoyed this area and am now looking forward to visiting it even more than before.

>I can hardly believe that this topic has appeared. I have

>traveled a great deal outside of the U.S. but this fall I am

>making my first trip to the United States Upper Mid West. I

>am spending my first night in a suburb of Detroit to attend a

>folk craft show. The second night I’m spending in Okemos

>visiting a folk carver. Then I am off to places I didn’t

>know, until recently, even existed. I’m spending nights at

>Walloon Lake, Leland, Jugville, and Holland. I’m told the

>fall colors in these places are even more spectacular than

>those in New England. I’m extremely pleased to know that you

>guys enjoyed this area and am now looking forward to visiting

>it even more than before.

Epigonos..I was just at Torch Lake and Walloon Lake a couple days ago. Absolutely amazing!! If you make it to Elk Rapids you must try "Siren Hall." It's a fabulous restaurant!!

>A 350 pound oaf traipsing through the streets of Charlevoix

>leering at 16 year olds?? Must have been quite a site for the

>locals!

Oaf? I thought I was labeled a "menace to society"?

You'd be surprised how many 500+ pound people reside in Northern and U.P. Michigan. I felt skinny :)

Archived