Call Me Kat

This topic is 1191 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some New comedy (I think?) with a ridiculous premise, starring Mayim Bialik into pussies.....

Show = HORRID

But, Matt Bomer (playing str8) = Gorgeous

And Swoosie Kurtz, Bomer and Leslie Jordan WASTED in this MESS of a show.... made even more annoying with the "talking to camera" format, which I detest.

Catch it fast if you are interested....It WONT be around long.

Some New comedy (I think?) with a ridiculous premise, starring Mayim Bialik into pussies.....

Matt Bomer (playing str8) = Gorgeous

And Swoosie Kurtz, Bomer and Leslie Jordan WASTED in this MESS of a show....

I often like Swoosie, but she seems to be playing ever-more over-the-top characters as she ages.

As for Leslie Jordan, I loved him on Will & Grace, and find him more and more annoying as he gets more and more exposure playing derivatives of the same character over and over.

I enjoying looking at Bomer, and he made a good contribution to the classic series CHUCK, and was enjoyable on WHITE COLLAR, but let's face it, as an actor, he's a very pretty face.

And I've never watched an episode of anything Bialik has ever done, other than her 3 appearances on LARROQUETTE as the star's daughter.

It is not MATT BOMER it is Cheyenne Jackson!

I went back and looked more closely....You are CORRECT.... They are kinda interchangeable for me, but both pretty to look at... Regardless, Cheyenne didnt make the show any better.... Maybe he should take off his shirt ?

And to @samhexum , I think I lost my gay card went I went into quarantine ? Banning ? No problem, I keep my bags packed ! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Show = HORRID

But, Matt Bomer (playing str8) = Gorgeous

And Swoosie Kurtz, Bomer and Leslie Jordan WASTED in this MESS of a show.... made even more annoying with the "talking to camera" format, which I detest.

Catch it fast if you are interested....It WONT be around long.

The direct address to the camera feels like a failed attempt at mimicking the British show “Miranda”

While I usually dont mind Mayim Bialik, she is "intolerable" in this silly, juvenile show. Its a shame that the other talent in the show is so misused and wasted.

I keep hoping for Leslie Jordan to land on another hit show. But so far, his post-Will and Grace track record, sadly, has been underwhelming.

I keep hoping for Leslie Jordan to land on another hit show. But so far, his post-Will and Grace track record, sadly, has been underwhelming.

Maybe because the TV audience feels the same way I do.

As for Leslie Jordan, I loved him on Will & Grace, and find him more and more annoying as he gets more and more exposure playing derivatives of the same character over and over.