I HAVE A MAJOR DILEMMA...

samhexum
This topic is 1195 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime has to be canceled by Thursday night.

I have 71 cents left on an Amazon gift card my boss gave me, and I’m stumped as to what to order.

I don’t want to leave the 71 cents as a credit, because who knows if Amazon will go belly-up before I get a chance to use it. Then I'd be screwed.

What to buy… What to buy…

I’m leaning towards this for $1.48, but with tax that would cost me 90 cents.

61SYdqaybLL.SX522.jpg

And (of course) there are only 8 left in stock, so after I debate all day whether or not to take the plunge, I might come back and find them all gone.

tenor.gif tenor.gif tenor.gif

Well, I did it. Thank God I got my stimulus check over the weekend.

I had a single item delivered Saturday, and have single items scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, Thurs, Fri, & Mon. I didn't try to do that, I was just taking advantage of the Prime shipping. Some of the items just had different shipping dates, and also I've had things pop into my head that I need about once or twice a day.

I also have a grocery delivery scheduled for Thurs. The post-holidays covid wave and the new more-infectious variant have scared me back out of the stores.

Well, I did it. Thank God I got my stimulus check over the weekend.

I had a single item delivered Saturday, and have single items scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, Thurs, Fri, & Mon. I didn't try to do that, I was just taking advantage of the Prime shipping. Some of the items just had different shipping dates, and also I've had things pop into my head that I need about once or twice a day.

I also have a grocery delivery scheduled for Thurs. The post-holidays covid wave and the new more-infectious variant have scared me back out of the stores.

Just don't get it stuck in your butt. I've read that's been going around.

I would have gone for a Nestles "crunch" bar... ;)

I tried... didn't find any single bars for sale (or maybe I did, but it wasn't the same value as the bigger Kit Kat-- I don't remember)

My first choice was a chunky bar... I love those, and haven't had one in ages, but they definitely had no singles of that for sale.

I tried... didn't find any single bars for sale (or maybe I did, but it wasn't the same value as the bigger Kit Kat-- I don't remember)

My first choice was a chunky bar... I love those, and haven't had one in ages, but they definitely had no singles of that for sale.

Supersized DARK chocolate Chunkys are my guilty treat after the Dark Chocolate Toblerone.... I would take either one of those over COCK.

I was supposed to have a towel delivered today, but the driver obviously took it to the wrong building. First of all, my account says it was handed directly to a receptionist or someone at a front desk. My building has neither, and no doorman. Secondly, I got down there within 15 minutes of when it says it was delivered and there were 4 other packages in 2 places in the lobby– so did a thief come in and magically discern that my package was the only one worth stealing?

Anyhoo… it took 3 calls to get things resolved. I’ll get a credit for the one that didn’t show up. I mentioned to the last 2 reps that I had ordered one that had been returned unopened, which sold at a lower price. If I had to order a new one to replace it and pay full price, I’d have wound up having to pay $10ish extra. The second rep I had spoken to had issued me a $15 bonus to make up for the difference and to apologize for my ordeal.

I wound up a $5.74 credit balance.

So NOW what do I buy with my balance? I can use Prime thru (and including) Friday.

I’m exhausted!

Edited by samhexum