Favorite LGBT Christmas movies/The Christmas hookup

This topic is 1207 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First Christmas alone and hopefully only one thanks to Covid.

I am thinking of binge watching a bunch of Christmas movies this weekend, not a lot to do right now.

Any good recommendations?

The Christmas Hookup is a new lifetime movie I'd really recommend and will be on later today and is also available if you have lifetime on demand. Fran Dreschler plays the mom. Her gay son comes home to Milwaukee from NYC for Christmas with his faghag and she tries to set him up with a guy who was a few years ahead of him in high school. Cool thing is the two are real life husbands.

I also like Make the Yuletide Gay but Ian Buchanan was a neighbor of a good friend and he's in it so I'm a little biased.

Amazon recommend "The Unatainably gay christmas" and it's free on prime so I'm watching that next.

I am thinking of binge watching a bunch of Christmas movies this weekend, not a lot to do right now.

The Christmas Hookup is a new lifetime movie I'd really recommend and will be on later today and is also available if you have lifetime on demand. Fran Dreschler plays the mom. Her gay son comes home to Milwaukee from NYC for Christmas with his faghag and she tries to set him up with a guy who was a few years ahead of him in high school. Cool thing is the two are real life husbands.

I also like Make the Yuletide Gay but Ian Buchanan was a neighbor of a good friend and he's in it so I'm a little biased.

Amazon recommend "The Unatainably gay christmas" and it's free on prime so I'm watching that next.

I do enjoy Make the Yuletide Gay - one of my favorites. You may also enjoy Christmas House on Hallmark Channel.

I really enjoyed the Fran Drescher/Ben Lewis/Blake Lee movie, especially Blake Lee. ?:p

I think you mean "The Christmas Setup" not "The Christmas Hookup"!! (Not that I blame you for having a hookup on your mind - we are all deprived!) I watched it too - can't believe Fran Dreschler is going gray; makes me feel so OLD!!