ATL Folks - MUST Read - Ryan in ATL

BeefyDude
This topic is 1240 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello all,

I need to give an urgent update for Ryan: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/31598/

Please read my original post: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-ryan-in-atlanta.144804/

He does provide an amazing massage (well back in 2011 when I saw him he did).

Since we had never talked on RM before, I contacted him there. He asked to text. So I created a google voice # and texted

He even told me not to have an orgasm a day before because he likes to edge. He sent me a suggestive pic via text.

Everything was fine. and we had an appt for today. He asked that I text today to confirm, which I did.

Then he asked for a pic. Not sure if he would remember me, I responded with "ill surprise you" followed by "i'm a good looking beefy guy"

He responded with "hmmm i'm going to cancel your session for today" followed by blocking me on RM.

This guy needs professional help IMHO. He is very HOT and COLD and SHALLOW to say the least. My experiences are NOT just me. SO MANY here have posted similar experiences (public and private).

He (or his bf) must make good money that you can simply toss away business, especially during Covid.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON with this one !!!!!!!!!

Edited by BeefyDude

DANGER WILL ROBINSON with this one !!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I think you come off looking like a stalker in this one.

He said, “this isn’t going to work”, and closed the door.

At that point you should have just moved on.

Instead you seem to keep circling back to this one individual who clearly wants nothing to do with you.

Although perhaps unprofessional, you honestly don’t know his motivation for his behavior.

Nor do you need to. What you do need, is to move on.

I know endings without closure can hurt and be confusing, but do yourself a favor.....just move on.

All good points folks and well said....

Guess i'm just a bit lonely this time of year - xmas and being let go from my job last week. I seem to have way too much free time on my hands.

I apologize for taking up all your valuable time listening to me rant about this. I agree what this looks like but ASSURE everyone i'm not a stalker and really a super nice genuine guy!!!

Happy Holidays to all !!!!!!!!!

Guess i'm just a bit lonely this time of year - xmas and being let go from my job last week. I seem to have way too much free time on my hands.

I apologize for taking up all your valuable time listening to me rant about this. I agree what this looks like but ASSURE everyone i'm not a stalker and really a super nice genuine guy!!!

Disney knows best.

Ok guys I have been beaten up enough about this. Lets put it to bed

I was wrong for doing what I did and posting. I get it

Ive been on here a while and provided (as many have told me) great advise. Can I get a pass on this one :)

Sorry to hear of your double whammy disappointment. You are in need of a good massage with a provider who is deserving of your $$$. There are many out there who would welcome your beefy body on their table. Find one and go for it! Don't waste any more time and energy on someone who doesn't appreciate you. Happy Holidays!

No apologizes necessary. The forums are meant to share ideas and opinions, whether we agree or not.

That’s how we learn.

Sorry about the job loss. I wish you success in the new coming year. Have a safe holiday and don’t let the myth of loneliness get you down.

Can I get a pass on this one

No need to feel bad bro.

None of us is perfect.

I assure you I’ve done much worse in my day.

I’m glad you’ve been mature enough to at least listen to the advice provided here.

I know that’s not always the easiest thing to do.

Now get out there and find your dream massage therapist that works out all your kinks!

Thanks for putting a smile on my otherwise dimmm day today!!!!

You are right I IDESERVE BETTER... question is who will it be. ATL has some freaking crappy masseurs.

Any suggestions for a (mostly) therapeutic massage. I'm still doing alot of gym time (weights and treadmill) plus walking - so i'm sore as heck. I need to be pampered with a (mostly) legit massage LOL

I feel better now - thanks everyone !!!!

Hell maybe I should start a massage business. I'm told i'm good. I know what I like to get thus would do that to others ....

Again wishing you all a very happy holiday !!!