Mintboys Question

JamesMorris
This topic is 1188 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have you had luck hiring thru Mintboys, there are a couple of guys in the Chicago area that caught my attention but I am honestly scared of scammers.

I should say that I have always hired thru Rentmen, Rentmasseur, and Masseurfinder and never had a issue.

I really appreciate your input, thanks so much :)

Have you had luck hiring thru Mintboys, there are a couple of guys in the Chicago area that caught my attention but I am honestly scared of scammers.

I should say that I have always hired thru Rentmen, Rentmasseur, and Masseurfinder and never had a issue.

I really appreciate your input, thanks so much :)

Yes. Always meet in a public place when you meet for the first time. That way you can walk away if the guy does not check the boxes as indicated on the profile.

I made one attempt and reached out to a guy on Mintboys. It was a success. Although I’ve seen many hot guys on MBs I’d love to meet because it’s harder to verify if they are real I’m reluctant. Maybe I’ll do the meet in public thing in the future.

That's encouraging to hear. I've made about three attempts to contact men on Mintboys over the years, with absolutely no reply. These were all men whose information I could not find anywhere else.

I made one attempt and reached out to a guy on Mintboys. It was a success. Although I’ve seen many hot guys on MBs I’d love to meet because it’s harder to verify if they are real I’m reluctant. Maybe I’ll do the meet in public thing in the future.

I’m very psyched it worked out for you ?

That's encouraging to hear. I've made about three attempts to contact men on Mintboys over the years, with absolutely no reply. These were all men whose information I could not find anywhere else.

I can honestly say the same thing. I've reached out to at least five of them over the past year, and none have returned a text.