Jump to content

Take Your Dog To Work Day...


Cooper
 Share

This topic is 5220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Recommended Posts

Guest ncm2169

Great idea!!!

 

But sorry, Cooper, I saw no link. x(

 

I did my part - after Breakfast I walked our Tri-Colored Collie, Dusty, and our Golden, Cody, 3 miles and returned home so they could frolic in our large fenced yard while I worked.

 

That may not be the classic "Take your dog to work day," but it works for me and them. }(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does making your boyfriend wear his leash and collar count?

 

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest ncm2169

< Does making your boyfriend wear his leash and collar count?

 

For someone who has only been around here for a few weeks, you sure seem comfortable referring to private relationships. No offense, but that by another name is called a "buttinski."

 

Why all the "guffaw icons"?

 

Are you on a "trip" which others of us weren't invited? x(

 

Is there anything else on your agenda, Pegasian? Do you have an axe to grind?

 

Sorry, I'd like to read your endless prattling, but I have work to do tomorrow. So, prattle on, and see who you can snare in your faux web.

 

G'Nite. :*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest zipperzone

>< Does making your boyfriend wear his leash and collar

>count?

>

>For someone who has only been around here for a few weeks, you

>sure seem comfortable referring to private relationships. No

>offense, but that by another name is called a

>"buttinski."

>

>Why all the "guffaw icons"?

>

>Are you on a "trip" which others of us weren't

>invited? x(

>

>Is there anything else on your agenda, Pegasian? Do you have

>an axe to grind?

>

>Sorry, I'd like to read your endless prattling, but I have

>work to do tomorrow. So, prattle on, and see who you can

>snare in your faux web.

>

>G'Nite. :*

 

Big deal - he cracked a joke - and a funny one at that - and you call him a "buttinski"? Please point out to me the section of the rules that state how long you have to be a member before you are allowed to post. Or does he have to get clearance from you?

 

And as far as prattling on goes - you sure prattle on with the best of them!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest ncm2169

< Big deal - he cracked a joke - and a funny one at that -

 

Please clue me in, Mr. Zipper. You know how we all bow to your superior interpolation skills. :* Now's your chance to shine. :p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest showme43

>< Does making your boyfriend wear his leash and collar

>count?

>

>For someone who has only been around here for a few weeks, you

>sure seem comfortable referring to private relationships. No

>offense, but that by another name is called a

>"buttinski."

>

>Why all the "guffaw icons"?

>

>Are you on a "trip" which others of us weren't

>invited? x(

>

>Is there anything else on your agenda, Pegasian? Do you have

>an axe to grind?

>

>Sorry, I'd like to read your endless prattling, but I have

>work to do tomorrow. So, prattle on, and see who you can

>snare in your faux web.

>

>G'Nite. :*

 

 

I assumed he meant "his" BF and it was funny, you seem very easy to get you panties in a knot!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>Does making your boyfriend wear his leash and collar count?

>

>:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+

>

 

NCM- You did NOT think for one second that this joke was directed towards you!?!?!? It was a general line...IF I wanted to ZING you I would have QUOTED YOU. Having a coffee nerve fit???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest ncm2169

Thanks again for the link, Cooper! :o

 

As for all the peripheral comments, I see no reason to go into detail - we'll see if that changes. Let's just say that methinks there is fuckery afoot, and I am not the only here who suspects so. x(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>Thanks again for the link, Cooper! :o

>

>As for all the peripheral comments, I see no reason to go into

>detail - we'll see if that changes. Let's just say that

>methinks there is fuckery afoot, and I am not the only here

>who suspects so. x(

 

OK...I have entered the TWILIGHT ZONE. What the HELL is he talking about?!?!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest zipperzone

>>Thanks again for the link, Cooper! :o

>>

>>As for all the peripheral comments, I see no reason to go

>into

>>detail - we'll see if that changes. Let's just say that

>>methinks there is fuckery afoot, and I am not the only

>here

>>who suspects so. x(

>

>OK...I have entered the TWILIGHT ZONE. What the HELL is he

>talking about?!?!?

 

 

Don't ask - even he doesn't have a fucking clue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest zipperzone

>< Big deal - he cracked a joke - and a funny one at that

>-

>

>Please clue me in, Mr. Zipper. You know how we all bow to

>your superior interpolation skills. :* Now's your chance to

>shine. :p

 

Honey - the only thing YOU bow to is having a hugh cock stuck up your ass. You do much better when you stick to touting the guys you pimp for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest ncm2169

I'll see your fangs and raise you a Rottweiler. }(

 

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd1/eastburbguy2/Angry_Rottweiler_012.jpg

 

Kinda reminds me of some here who have the courage of their convictions only when they can hide behind an anonymous persona. Of course, those who are particularly afraid and paranoid and go so far as to disable their user profile on this site are oft the same posters who are the loudest in their vitriol. Poor, pathetic bastards.

 

(Hint: there's a reason why they're called "cheap shots." Their thunderbolts are lobbed from the cheap seats).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>>NCM - Fin Fan Foom is calling.

>

>

>PLEASE explain...What is FIN FAN FOOM!?!?!?

>

Fin Fan Foom or FFF was a poster here who was quite witty and quite shitty in his attitude. He is suggesting you are either FFF incarnate or a FFF wannabe. Neither would be a complement by most people's standards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...