50's/60's/70's/ 80's CLASSIC TV WET DREAMS

pegasian
This topic is 5779 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes! Oh my God he really DID

look so good in the behind!!

Didn't he drive a motorcycle

and wear black leather pants

on that show sometimes?

Ohhhhhhhh mama mama.

I also liked Hank Cheyne

from Another World. Seeing

either one shirtless gave me

a few special moments with

mr kleenex box.

Did you also watch the Colbys?

I always had it for Miles Colby

(Maxwell Caulfield).

I also had a tape of Grease 2 on

Betamax and watched him over &

over with the sound off! The

poor TV room floor was never

quite the same again. Oh the

memories.

Lookin4hotties

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ryan2552

I'm not certain of his real name (maybe Johnny Crawford) but he was Mark on the Rifleman. He played Chuck Connors son. He was a few years older than me and would have made the perfect big brother. Many nights I would dream myself to sleep thinking about him :9

Well… here is the story of the genesis of Mr. Whip… The movie was the 1960’s flick The Duel of the Titans starring Steve Reeves (of course I had already decided I wanted to have Mr. Reeves naked on top of me after seeing his original Hercules movie several years earlier…) which was the story of the founding of Rome by Romulus and Remus… with Reeves playing the role of Romulus and Gordon Scott (not chopped liver either) as Remus.

There is a scene in the movie where Reeves is tied to a wheel and is flogged as it is spinning. I knew instantly that is exactly what I wanted to experience in my life… and every time the movie would appear on TV I would have an explosion watching that scene… Well... I am not sure if I can say that I honestly say I achieved my goal. Sure I have been flogged… but never while spinning on a wheel…

Does anyone know of a dungeon facility with such a piece of equipment…???

I especially liked the episode of "TJ Hooker" where Adrian Zmed went undercover as a male stripper. I mean ... did they write that just for me?

Robert Conrad in the early 70s in a great episode of Columbo where he plays Milo Janus -- owner of a chain of fitness clubs -- who manages to have his shirt off and wearing short shorts on the beach through much of the episode.

Yep, Patrick Duffy in "Man from Atlantis."

Joseph Bottoms (gotta love the name) in both "Holocaust" and "Celebrity." The latter features him as a famous actor who is closeted and features his smokin hot body.

Those were just a few that sprung to mind.

Let's not forget Tony Perkins, tho' he wasn't on TV. Will Hutchins. Gary Lockwood. Ty Hardin (yes, that was the name).

And the queen of them all, Tab Hunter.

"I'd say that's a bit of an extreme reaction, now wouldn't you?" -- N.F. Bates

Lankypeters

And may I add, as well, Guy Madison. A director I once knew claimed he knew the joys of Guy's hot, hairy chest and his endowment, albeit small.

No wonder Jingles ran after Wild Bill.

Lankypeters

>Paul Peterson from "The Donna Reed Show" was my

>favorite. I also liked Tony Dow from "Leave it to

>Beaver."

And Ken Osmond, aka Eddie Haskell.

Purplekow wrote:

>Dick Gautier as Jaimie on Get Smart

Actually, that was Hymie, not Jaimie...(I think the name was meant to be a "Borscht Belt" joke).

But, I agree - and I would have loved to have seen him rock out in "Bye, Bye, Birdie" (he was the original Conrad Birdie on Broadway - a takeoff on the young Elvis Presley).

>>Dick Gautier as Jaimie on Get Smart

>

> ...... I would have loved to have seen him rock

>out in "Bye, Bye, Birdie" (he was the original

>Conrad Birdie on Broadway - a takeoff on the young Elvis

>Presley).

>

I would have enjoyed seeing him in bed with real-life boyfriend Peter "Hollywood Squares" Marshall.

Lankypeters

Guest zipperzone

>Yes! Oh my God he really DID

>look so good in the behind!!

>Didn't he drive a motorcycle

>and wear black leather pants

>on that show sometimes?

>Ohhhhhhhh mama mama.

I think you've got the wrong show. The motorcycle/leather pants thing was in a series called "Renegade"

The Falcon Crest series I was referring to had him as a much more preppie type. He was hot in both, but my personal favorite was his portrayal of Lance.

Leslie Nielsen in Disney's "The Swamp Fox of the Revolution" series... In one episode, he was captured by the British troops, tied up to a whipping post, and flogged to try to get information out of him. That scene haunted my memory and gave me a bondage & discipline fetish that has lasted many decades....

>Mark Goddard. Major Don West on Lost in Space. I remember

>watching the reruns in my preteen days, laying on my stomach

>and grinding my hardon into the orange shag carpet. (Holy cow,

>haven't thought about that carpet in a long time!)

OK...I wanted DADDY ROBINSON. He was ALSO TV's ZORRO (saw in reruns)

GUY WILLIAMS was HOTTER!!!

Guest timgetrum

Tommy Kirk (Disney; Old Yeller, Swiss Family Robinson, Shaggy Dog, etc.), a great looking teenager without a shirt. He is gay, and apparently was bounced by Walt when discovered.

My earliest heart-throb (or is that hard-throb) memory comes from a time when I was no more than 4-5 yrs old. The Mickey Mouse Club which every child with access to a TV watched ran a series called "Spin and Marty" which starred TIM CONSTINTINE , who later went on to star in the "Hardy Boys" stories as well. Anyway, I believe Tim had his shirt off in one episode and I was in love (or in lust) with him. This was definitely a sexual attraction even at such a young age for me.

I later found out that hairy guys really aroused me, so

Robert Conrad, Van Williams, Gardner MacKay were all early favs.

>OMG...

>

>Chad Everett

>David Cassidy

>Kent McCord ("Adam 12")

>Burt Reynolds ("Dan August")--pre-movie career

>Gary Conway ("Land of the Giants")

>Dennis Cole

>David Soul

>

>But Chad Everett was my all time favorite. I shot gallons

>over that man.....

Holy crap. My list exactly. (Well, minus Burt Reynolds.) With you all the way on Chad Everett -- object of my first really successful jackoff...

Was his name Paul Michael Glasser (sp?) who played on STARSKY AND HUTCH?

Any guy who had dreamy eyes, chest hair and a good body did it for me (OK, so he didn't have to have the dreamy eyes......and maybe I could handle no chest hair.....and the part about the good body..... maybe I......)

NEVER MIND.

>And ashamedly, Jack Wilde from "H.R. Puf N Stuf"

Same here!

And in 'Our Mutual Friend'...

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41393000/jpg/_41393052_jack_mutual_bbc.jpg

But regrettably the charmed times did not last.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41392000/jpg/_41392968_jack_pa_body203.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4765996.stm

(For the record, no pedophilia here as he was 7 years older than me.)

>Was his name Paul Michael Glasser (sp?) who played on

>STARSKY AND HUTCH?

>

>Any guy who had dreamy eyes, chest hair and a good body did it

>for me (OK, so he didn't have to have the dreamy

>eyes......and maybe I could handle no chest hair.....and the

>part about the good body..... maybe I......)

>

>

>NEVER MIND.

I was HOT for STARSKY TOO

His wife was VERY BIG in AIDS Fundraising. She has passed. She was infected (and I believe one of their children) by a tranfusion in the early 80's. He runs a foundation in her name. He now does a National Comercial for CONSOLIDATED CREDIT...STILL HOT.

Archived