MuscleBrad in Tucson

Joeysf

• 3 weeks later...

Silly me. I read “I love to eat cock....” ?

Hot Muscle Jock

I love to eat cook and watch x rated films. Needing a relaxing massage or having more serious issues? Come see me I’ll have you walking out feeling refreshed and satisfied!

I was going ask him if he meant cock or cook when I saw him a couple of days ago; I'll try to remember next time!

• 2 months later...

re-upping this.....had another successful meet with Brad in his bachelor's apartment ;) ......he's often in the Phoenix area, but is currently based in Tucson......he's low-key, very unpretentious, comfortable with the deal......as always, be polite and professional!......

https://rentmasseur.com/MuscleBrad

Edited by azdr0710

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Had a mediocre experience in May with Brad at his place in Tucson. Disappointing based on prior comments here. Easily one of my worst hires. No skill, lacked in effort and while I’m typically not bothered by an unkempt place — his was so messy and dirty it was uncomfortable. Maybe his Phoenix pad is better — avoid his Tucson apartment.

Also disappointed he didn’t look like his pictures — his muscular frame is now hidden under a layer of fat — must have put on 20lbs (not muscle) and is now more of a beefy guy than a muscular guy as in his pics — good for some I’m sure but definitely not as advertised.

Hoped his extras would make up for some of this but he could barely get hard and said he was so tired from playing with a friend of his the prior day and night.

I’m happy for those that like him and have had good experiences but I definitely do not recommend him.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/3/2021 at 11:25 AM, LodoB said:

Had a mediocre experience in May with Brad at his place in Tucson. Disappointing based on prior comments here. Easily one of my worst hires. No skill, lacked in effort and while I’m typically not bothered by an unkempt place — his was so messy and dirty it was uncomfortable. Maybe his Phoenix pad is better — avoid his Tucson apartment.

Also disappointed he didn’t look like his pictures — his muscular frame is now hidden under a layer of fat — must have put on 20lbs (not muscle) and is now more of a beefy guy than a muscular guy as in his pics — good for some I’m sure but definitely not as advertised.

Hoped his extras would make up for some of this but he could barely get hard and said he was so tired from playing with a friend of his the prior day and night.

I’m happy for those that like him and have had good experiences but I definitely do not recommend him.

Damn.  Was just about to book him while in Tucson today.

• 1 month later...

I've seen Brad several times. Reviewers are right about the messy apartment but I had roommates like that in college so it didn't bother me. First time I got a genuinely decent massage. Since then, it's a little rub, then I flip and we get straight to 'that' part. He's never had problem staying hard but doesn't usually finish himself. I do have to say that he does prostate work like no one I've ever met. Everything else is kind of mediocre but the prostate work is phenomenal and he's a sweet young guy.