411 on this guy from LA.

imma
This topic is 1236 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Somebody will have to power up the Wayback Machine.

RB shut it in 2017, and there has been a big turnover in providers in that time.

(Along with a number of experienced providers who have suddenly updated their pics, a few looking very little like the photos they had been using.)

The camera has no trouble flattering your subject. Very attractive and spendworthy.

I wish you success in your quest. Report

back - a number of Angelinos here might also be interested if he’s still pro.

To my great regret, he retired three of four years ago. I understand he has moved on to a successful career. I'd love to see him again to chat about his new life.

Does he have no rentmen profile even an expired/archived one?

He looks different, so I could be completely wrong, but isn't this Ryan Thick? Alec Andrews' ex-husband?

https://rent.men/RyanThick

Very expired ad since they both retired in 2016

Holy sh!t, I would have never been able to identify Ryan Thick from that one picture. Well done!

I always wanted to hire Ryan and Alec but timing never worked and finances were tight.

So Ryan and Alec are no longer together? Sad, from what I saw in their photos on their ad together, they seemed happy. But I do hope that Ryan returns to RM eventually (even bulky and not cut, he's still yummy!)

So Ryan and Alec are no longer together? Sad, from what I saw in their photos on their ad together, they seemed happy. But I do hope that Ryan returns to RM eventually (even bulky and not cut, he's still yummy!)

Yeah, and according to his Grindr profile, he has a different BF.

I hired Alec and Ryan for a three-way a number of years ago. It was the worst three-way I've ever experienced - a total disaster. They insisted that I lay between them and they wouldn't touch each other during the entire time we were together.

They broke up several years ago. I believe Alec is now happily married and has developed a career in investment real estate.

I hired Alec and Ryan for a three-way a number of years ago. It was the worst three-way I've ever experienced - a total disaster. They insisted that I lay between them and they wouldn't touch each other during the entire time we were together.

They broke up several years ago. I believe Alec is now happily married and has developed a career in investment real estate.

Sorry about your bad experience. Man, I need to see pics of this Alec. I've never seen pics of him. If I had, I don't recall what he looks like.