Harnesses

xyz48B
This topic is 1232 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Etsy also sells a wide variety. A former provider in Louisville, “Casey Jones”, also makes them and sells on Etsy. A young provider based in LA, Kaeden, has a whole line of them for sale, which he makes.

https://kalaqtic.com/ I‘ve also been with both.

I’m a huge aficionado of them. Lastly, Gear, in Palm Springs, carries a nice line of bull harnesses. I bought a nice one at the 2019 PS meetup.

Thank you.

Part of the problem is not knowing what is actually good out there.

I don’t want leather. I’ll have to check out the eBay stuff. Never even thought of there. At my size, I just assume that a lot of run-of-the-mill places won’t have stuff for me.

Thank you.

Part of the problem is not knowing what is actually good out there.

I don’t want leather. I’ll have to check out the eBay stuff. Never even thought of there. At my size, I just assume that a lot of run-of-the-mill places won’t have stuff for me.

I'm a big guy too, xxl on top, and I find the Elastic ones accommodate me best with the least amount of skin irritation. Just make sure you know your chest size and check against the size charts they give for the best fit. I would START with something CHEAP to get the feel of it and then work your way up to better quality once you know what works for you.

I'm a big guy too, xxl on top, and I find the Elastic ones accommodate me best with the least amount of skin irritation. Just make sure you know your chest size and check against the size charts they give for the best fit. I would START with something CHEAP to get the feel of it and then work your way up to better quality once you know what works for you.

The beauty of online shopping!