Lovesense Toys

Chad Constantine
This topic is 1234 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I got the lush2 at one point but when I read the manual it literally said not to put it in the butt, so I ended up giving it (unused, of course) to my "straight" provider friend so he and his GF can have fun with it.

I then got the edge (which was for the butt / prostrate), but it was eh, or maybe I don't know how to aim the thing on my prostate. certainly did not elicit those crazy reactions from the guys on the clip.

I got the lush2 at one point but when I read the manual it literally said not to put it in the butt, so I ended up giving it (unused, of course) to my "straight" provider friend so he and his GF can have fun with it.

I then got the edge (which was for the butt / prostrate), but it was eh, or maybe I don't know how to aim the thing on my prostate. certainly did not elicit those crazy reactions from the guys on the clip.

I wonder if that is the truth for many anal toys. Have you tried those aneros toys? When they first came out too they had people posting vids with pretty much the same reaction. I have tried Lovesense's The Edge but all it feels like something is vibrating inside nothing pleasureable.

I wonder if that is the truth for many anal toys. Have you tried those aneros toys? When they first came out too they had people posting vids with pretty much the same reaction. I have tried Lovesense's The Edge but all it feels like something is vibrating inside nothing pleasureable.

I don't own Aneros toys, but looks like a variant may have been tried on me by one of the providers. it definitely felt more pleasurable when the provider was able to direct and apply the right pressure to the spot that makes me go, "ooooh, ahhhhh," but maybe I'm too lazy to do the same to myself.

I recently got the lush2. I also noticed the warning about no anal play but I kept it. I also agree that all the hyped Twitter videos with models are fake. But I surprising love it. I'm a big time bottom pig and get into ff and big toys so I didn't know what to expect.

It's a subtle experience. Not ideal for a quick trick. And forget about those fake uncontrollable orgasmic reactions. But after 30 or 45 minutes with a predetermined pattern, it can get Intense. Use it at the gym during a workout or on a long walk or running errands and it'll take your breath away. I also use it in the car for long trips. It'll take your complete attention and you're unable to focus. It's a different type of intensity and the ass organisms are real. And I noticed if I do it before a hard core toy and ff session it tightens me up.

But I highly recommend you completely clean out before hand. The constant vibration relaxes your innards. Make sure you remove it over the toilet until you figure it out.

Overall, even at $100, it's been a good buy thus far. I think the remote feature where your friend can zap you from miles away is silly because you need the constant vibration.

I recently got the lush2. I also noticed the warning about no anal play but I kept it. I also agree that all the hyped Twitter videos with models are fake. But I surprising love it. I'm a big time bottom pig and get into ff and big toys so I didn't know what to expect.

It's a subtle experience. Not ideal for a quick trick. And forget about those fake uncontrollable orgasmic reactions. But after 30 or 45 minutes with a predetermined pattern, it can get Intense. Use it at the gym during a workout or on a long walk or running errands and it'll take your breath away. I also use it in the car for long trips. It'll take your complete attention and you're unable to focus. It's a different type of intensity and the ass organisms are real. And I noticed if I do it before a hard core toy and ff session it tightens me up.

But I highly recommend you completely clean out before hand. The constant vibration relaxes your innards. Make sure you remove it over the toilet until you figure it out.

Overall, even at $100, it's been a good buy thus far. I think the remote feature where your friend can zap you from miles away is silly because you need the constant vibration.

What would you suggest for a quick trick? If it is too subtle I doubt I would notice.