Gregbig in NYC

Wanderoz

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I’ve had a really off putting exchange with this guy. I reached out to him to go over details before booking like price. His RM profile says $160. He tells me it’s $200. Then it’s just a lot of one word, curt answers. I told him I’d think about it. A few days later I text him to book (that’s the only way he communicates is by text). I’m booking 2 weeks out because of a hectic schedule, and he tells me he needs a deposit to hold the appointment via venmo, PayPal or zelle. I ask what percentage of a deposit he needs. He says 100%. Last time I checked 100% of something is the full amount and a deposit is a percentage of the full amount. I informed him that I’m not going to give someone I’ve never met the full amount for a service I’m not receiving for another 2 weeks. 

I would proceed cautiously with this one. It’s too bad because I’ve received some positive referrals. Oh well. 

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, jetlow said:

I personally don’t like the look of his eyes. Looks like he’s on something ? I could be wrong. 
I have gotten better at making hires I personally would not hire based on his pics on rent massuer - looks like he is coming off something 

i do think he is a bit socially awkward (which is actually refreshing when compared to guys who are overly slick and polished)....but do not mistake that for something more significant.

On 9/5/2021 at 8:54 AM, njny7621 said:

I’ve had a really off putting exchange with this guy. I reached out to him to go over details before booking like price. His RM profile says $160. He tells me it’s $200. Then it’s just a lot of one word, curt answers. I told him I’d think about it. A few days later I text him to book (that’s the only way he communicates is by text). I’m booking 2 weeks out because of a hectic schedule, and he tells me he needs a deposit to hold the appointment via venmo, PayPal or zelle. I ask what percentage of a deposit he needs. He says 100%. Last time I checked 100% of something is the full amount and a deposit is a percentage of the full amount. I informed him that I’m not going to give someone I’ve never met the full amount for a service I’m not receiving for another 2 weeks. 

I would proceed cautiously with this one. It’s too bad because I’ve received some positive referrals. Oh well. 

I agree that a deposit is not the full amount. And I wouldn't send someone the full amount. I'd agree to 25-50%, which is what I've normally been asked for. As much as can can complain about guys being flakey, I'm sure they get stood up a lot. So it's a reasonable request - like giving a Spa your credit card. 

We hired him once through RentMasseur and he was good. Definitely newer to the scene than he is now. But he also wasn't amazing. He could definitely have gotten better. I do agree that he can be a bit socially awkward. 

On 9/5/2021 at 8:54 AM, njny7621 said:

Is this in NYC?

On 10/1/2021 at 11:41 PM, jetlow said:

I personally don’t like the look of his eyes. Looks like he’s on something ? I could be wrong. 
I have gotten better at making hires I personally would not hire based on his pics on rent massuer - looks like he is coming off something 

I do not get those photos at all, either it's his resting face or he's trying to look like a bad boy (I'm guessing the former) but he's so friendly, one of the nicest providers I have met. I really enjoy his company.

Kind of bummed to hear he's asking for deposits now, he's never asked me for one. I guess I'm grandfathered in since I've been seeing him for a while. I would never hand over a deposit, in fact I just refused to give one to a SF provider and they actually backed down and we ended up meeting, I'm pleased to say.

He totally blocked me on RM. LOL 😂 That’s strange in and of itself because it’s not like I was going to give his profile a bad review based on his off-putting communication and asking for a deposit. He seem really sensitive. 

is it demented that I still want to see him? Something seems hot about him. Bahaha. Asking for a friend. 

• 2 weeks later...

Greg appears to be just advertising as a masseur lately. I just got back from my 4th or 5th session with him and as always it was fantastic. He's sweet, quiet, furry and sensual as all hell, a really nice combination.

To me the photos are a little off but also kind of NYC of him -- not smiling, trying to appear hard or sexy. Not sure exactly what message he's trying to send but i wouldn't read into it too deeply. The deposit thing is weird and not characteristic of my experience with him, obviously 100 percent in advance is not a deposit. Perhaps he's as awkward about money as he is at first introduction.

Anyway, highly recommend, Greg delivers in every way.

• 1 month later...
On 10/2/2021 at 8:55 AM, TumYum said:

i do think he is a bit socially awkward (which is actually refreshing when compared to guys who are overly slick and polished)....but do not mistake that for something more significant.

i retract my comment about Gregbig being socially awkward.

I saw him again and he was excellent, made me feel comfortable and welcome, and was quite charming.

Nice to say.