411 on Chihuahua Beach Uruguay?

Deadlift1
This topic is 1245 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The sea around Uruguay is wonderful, great, deep, sand beaches, it is the kind of sea you find in southern Europe. The water is cool and cleam. Since the coast is not uniform, you have parts like bays, the water is calm, lake like, others are open where people surf. Chihuaha is a nude beach also deep, behind it is a wild zone of bushes where men cruise and have sex. I don't know anything about that hotel.

I agree with what @Harryinny has posted above.

Personally I love the village of José Ignacio (the beaches, useful shops and glittering social scene in the restaurants). We never had any problem (being a gay couple and openly affectionate) and if anything, we were prized as ‘cool foreigners’.

You may hear locals refer to beaches as Playa Brava or Playa Mansa. These are not place names but descriptions. A ‘playa brava’ is where you go to surf or lie on the beach and tan with surfers; a ‘playa mansa’ is where the water is calm and gentle and its populated by families with small children.