BIG SKY

samhexum

• 4 months later...
On 2/22/2021 at 1:48 PM, leeper said:

I actually didn't plan on watching the show after the first episode, in fact, I posted here that it would be one and done for me. However, I ended up watching the second, then the third, then kept watching.

On 5/12/2021 at 6:48 AM, samhexum said:

I think the first part of the first season may have been stretched out one episode too long, while the Kleinsasser storyline seemed rushed and left me with a 'is that all there is?' feeling. (Cue Peggy Lee...) Still enjoyed it, though.

On 10/6/2021 at 6:41 AM, samhexum said:

I must've reached the 'you kids stay off my lawn!' stage of life... I was totally disinterested in the teens in the 1st episode of season 2.

On 5/13/2022 at 8:44 AM, samhexum said:

Hey, @Unicorn & @marylander1940 :

ABC’s Big Sky has a new sheriff, and his name is… Jensen Ackles.

On 5/13/2022 at 1:12 PM, Unicorn said:

Still looking great at 44! 😋🥰

I kept hoping that the teens in last season's storyline would be killed (gruesomely), and I thought the first season's 2nd storyline (The Kleinsasser family) was a little weak, but I am enjoying season 3 a lot so far.  I like the new sheriff, and all of the little storylines they've set up.  The guy in the young couple that have been arguing is a fireman on 9-1-1.

who-plays-ravi-in-9-1-1-1660289169-view-0.jpg

164587_0840-900x0-1.jpeg

What do y'all think?
Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it

Season 3 of ABC’s Big Sky (aka “Deadly Trails”) has added another two guest stars: Lyle Lovett (Blue Bloods) as Tex, an expert tracker with a quiet menace hidden beneath a courteous, gentleman-cowboy exterior; and Hootie & the Blowfish’s Darius Rucker as Possum, a hired gun/Tex’s partner.

I didn't recognize him until I saw his name in the credits, but Reba's hubby is played by Rex Linn (who played Frank on CSI MIAMI).  A couple of years ago I read that he was dating Reba McIntyre.  I guess that's one couple in show biz that's still together.