Blake in Los Angeles?

big dale
This topic is 1120 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

Any info on this little Disney Channel/Hallmark Christmas movie-looking motherfucker? :p

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40909/

43698ef1342050a8058d0d6153b51974db5db3917a7a18973d6ddadefadf9b8f.jpg

He updated his ad, “Therapeutic only! Don’t be creepy.” For $175 for 60-min therapeutic session, it’s a hard pass for me, no matter how cute-as-a-button looks he has or how great is hands are.

He updated his ad, “Therapeutic only! Don’t be creepy.” For $175 for 60-min therapeutic session, it’s a hard pass for me, no matter how cute-as-a-button looks he has or how great is hands are.

$175 for a 60-minute therapeutic massage?! A few thoughts:

1. I recognize that this might be a controversial opinion: he ain't that cute.
  2. Charging that rate should be a federal crime.
  3. Just go to Burke Williams instead.
  4. *Note to self: Contact Burke Williams to set up a referral scheme so I can promote them on this forum.

No therapeutic massage is worth $175 unless it comes accompanied with spa amenities and a chance to flirt in a steam room. Some of these providers are delusional.

He just took down the “Therapeutic only! Don’t be creepy” line and lowered his prices to $160 for 60-min. Well that’s more of my price range of a therapeutic massage in LA.

• 2 weeks later...

$175 for a 60-minute therapeutic massage?! A few thoughts:

1. I recognize that this might be a controversial opinion: he ain't that cute.
  2. Charging that rate should be a federal crime.
  3. Just go to Burke Williams instead.
  4. *Note to self: Contact Burke Williams to set up a referral scheme so I can promote them on this forum.

Right!? Burke-Williams owes me for how many times I have repped them in this forum. LOL

• 3 months later...

Just had a session this morning with Blake here in Chicago. He scheduled last minute with ease - very responsive to texts. Was using a nice place for an incall. No issues with shower afterwards. Normally I like beefier/older but he is really great looking. Very good massage skills - very happy camper here! He doesn't get to Chicago often but would definitely repeat. Of course, YMMV.

Just had a session this morning with Blake here in Chicago. He scheduled last minute with ease - very responsive to texts. Was using a nice place for an incall. No issues with shower afterwards. Normally I like beefier/older but he is really great looking. Very good massage skills - very happy camper here! He doesn't get to Chicago often but would definitely repeat. Of course, YMMV.

thanks for taking the plunge!

Like a "HAPPY camper" or just a "happy camper"?

He just took down the “Therapeutic only! Don’t be creepy” line and lowered his prices to $160 for 60-min. Well that’s more of my price range of a therapeutic massage in LA.

Back up to $175. He's got Chiropractic to replace creepy.