Three AM Text From A Former F*ckbuddy

Gar1eth
This topic is 1281 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, avoiding specific questions when confronted ?, you’re right, ‘nuff said, it’s obvious to all and yinz.

You should apply for the "Real Housewives of Orange County"

Once again, you are acting as a hall monitor.

@Gar1eth's buddy seems much like an acquaintance than a friend

Shame on you guys for hijacking 2 threads in one day.

Dear @Gar1eth

Just to have a bit of more context ...

May we know your ages, for how long were you in that relationship, and how intense was (FB vs LOVE)?

I'm old as dirt. He's about 8 years younger. It was never love. As I mentioned in a previous post he really only was interested in me if he were drunk or tipsy. I once saw him at Diesel-a bear bar in Seattle. He ignored me totally. I can't remember if we got together later that night or not.

Gman

I'm old as dirt. He's about 8 years younger. It was never love. As I mentioned in a previous post he really only was interested in me if he were drunk or tipsy. I once saw him at Diesel-a bear bar in Seattle. He ignored me totally. I can't remember if we got together later that night or not.

Gman

Ok. Then it's not like you were immature, or deeply in love, or in a deep fraternal friendship for years before you split up.

He's clearly not telling you everything. If I were you I would meet with him but with ZERO expectations as you don't know his real motivations.

I don’t think he wants to “give it a try.” He’s frustrated at the blatant disregard for his humanity in his former fuckbuddy.* He doesn’t see him as a person with wants or needs beyond fucking. And his own real use to him is when he’s horny...at 1am in the morning to boot!

I hear you, @Gar1eth. It’s frustrating and you deserve better.

*Why are we writing “f*ckbuddy?”

I don’t think he wants to “give it a try.” He’s frustrated at the blatant disregard for his humanity in his former fuckbuddy.* He doesn’t see him as a person with wants or needs beyond fucking. And his own real use to him is when he’s horny...at 1am in the morning to boot!

I hear you, @Gar1eth. It’s frustrating and you deserve better.

The main thing it was just such a shock to hear from him considering how bad he was about communicating when we lived within 20 miles of each other and then his total ignoring of me for the 2-1/2 years I've been gone when I tried finding out how he was doing.

QUOTE="xyz48B, post: 2008748, member: 21441"]

*Why are we writing “f*ckbuddy?”

Sometimes my Victorian sensibilities kick in with certain words.

Gman