Erotic massage protocol.

haring222
This topic is 1313 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is ridiculous....I am preplanning for a trip to Thailand (it was going to be this year, hopefully it can be next year) and as an easily confused and embarrassed fellow, the fact that it's so very foreign is exciting but makes me nervous.

When you go into a massage place...what is the normal protocal. I keep looking at these websites and they show massage tables draped with crap / towels/ etc...what in the world are you supposed to do with all of this? I get that you're probably supposed to drape the towel over you? I am hoping some of you guys have had experience with this! Int he states, you generally just climb under a sheet if it's a more legit place or flop on the table naked if it's less legitimate.

Thanks for any advice! And if anyone wants a travel buddy, we should connect.

David

https://ninemenspa.com/photos-nine-spa-bangkok

You shower the. You wrap yourself with towel. You lay down on the massage table with towel covering your butt. The legit place will usually swap the towel with body cover sheet or with towel but more whole body. The less legit place will usually take the towel out and massage you naked or keep it where you left off and take it out later when activity begins to require no towel.

Several years ago I went to a great massage spa in Bangkok that had a very public first floor offering chair massage for both women and men by mostly women - with big windows looking into the street. But I had read in a gay guide that they offered more than just that. I went in to the desk ask asked about male massage. They say - "oh, you want boys?" and asked me to wait one moment.

The manager came down from upstairs, and led me up to a waiting area on the second floor. He sat down on the sofa with me, and then a door opened where a line up of young (though leagal age) guys came out. It literally looked like a police line-up. He then took a picture of the line up with his phone, and then started pointing to the different guys on his phone (to avoid pointing to them live) and told me about each. He asked me what I was looking for - to which I replied that I was really looking for a guy who could give me a great massage. He pointed to a taller more muscular guy who was probably around 35. (Many of the others were probably closer to low 20s.)

The line up then went back to whereever they went, and my chosen guy appeared and led me first to the shower room, gave me a robe, and then to the massage room. He did give me an amazing massage on a typical low wide Thai massage platform. At one point he got on his back and used his legs and feet to work my inner legs. Amazing. As some point in the session I did tell him that I was a masseur in the US - and a few times turned around to see what techniques he was using. He spoke good English too - and was a good conversationalist. He told me about his wife and kids, and that massage is a great line of work - allowing him to make a good living for his family. He then asked me if I wanted any additional services. A few extra Thai Baht on top of the initial small fee was certainly not going to break my budget.

Sadly this place has closed, but it was a truely great experience. I'm sure you will be able to find other massage venues and have a great experience too.

Edited by PeterMxM

though others will have more experience, I can offer what happened with me when I went to a male massage place in Bangkok a couple or three years ago....the business and the specific masseur were recommended to me by a former forum member who was very familiar with Bangkok.....

entered the third-floor business, which was in a typical Bangkok "mall", an open-air, office-feeling building......there were several male masseurs sitting around the fairly large first room hanging out with each other......probably none spoke English, but a middle-aged male manager appeared and I comfortably spoke English with him, asking if the recommended masseur was on duty......he was.....the manager clearly explained the options and fees and explained that it is standard (and required) to tip the masseur an amount that is nearly equal to the "house" fees.....I think I already knew this, but the total is still so stunningly low for those used to the US scale.......have baht ready in various denominations......though things are safe, be aware of your surroundings and don't bring unnecessary stuff with you in your pockets or pack

the masseur led me to a private room where I first was asked to shower, which I think is required of at least the client.....forgot if he showered with or after me??......he set me up with the shower dials and all, I finished, and laid down on the massage table near the private shower.......I forget if I had a towel on at first or what.......I don't think we were able to communicate much, but he knew the forum member who'd recommended him and knew he'd recommended him to me, I guess.....it eventually led to the happy ending and all that.....he was naked throughout, I think, and I probably was polite and limited my touching to his legs or whatever seemed within his limits.....new to Thai massage and unable to speak Thai, I just let him do his thing and obeyed any requests he made (turn over, move my arm, etc......)

when done, I do remember he somehow made it clear that the other forum member tipped heavily and why didn't I??!!....since things are so cheap over there (including the mandatory tip), I didn't care and I think I matched the forum member's large tip!........

on the same trip, I did get a very legit foot massage from a woman in Chiang Mai.......holy cow, that was incredible!!.......highly recommended

you'll see massage places all over.....some legit, some not so much, I assume......women, usually, will beckon as you walk by the establishments......

Edited by azdr0710