How often do you have a morning wood and a wet dream?

Mydavid
This topic is 1248 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Before I learned to jack myself off (yes, there was such a time, decades ago), I used to have wet dreams every other night. I had to be careful when I went to friends' houses. I had to stuff a large wad of Kleenex in my PJ's, or there would be a mess. Morning wood most days. Thinking of "Lindoro"? Isn't it good...

Morning wood almost every day

i may not remember all but I’m guessing wet dreams about 10 times in my 48 years. Last one was maybe a year or two ago. I had one though that was probably the most intense orgasm but when I woke up nothing was there other than a rock hard cock. LOL

My first year in college when I had a roommate and didn’t beat off for 6 months.

And again at 32 when I ended an serious relationship and didn’t get off for 6 months.

That's really a long time,

since I was able to ejaculate, I never stopped getting off for longer than 6 days.

Edited by Mydavid

I am 60. Morning woods often, but almost always they have nothing to do with a sexy dream. I used to have wet dreams with frequency when I was an adolescent and in my 20s and seldom later, and as I used to have huge ejaculations (alas, pre-Flomax...) I hated it because it was messy as hell.

I will never forget once that I was staying at acquaintances' house for one night and I stained all the sheets....Embarassing!

Edited by Italiano

...I didn’t beat off for 6 months.

...and didn’t get off for 6 months.

But, seriously, if you go for that long with out jacking off, your prostate is going to swell, and you're going to have trouble peeing. There's a good reason your body keeps telling you to wank off:

benign-prostatic-hyperplasia-8col-3271485-001-0-dpi72.jpg