New York

sydneyboy
This topic is 1290 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well speaking as a Manhattanite SO may ppl are out of work here ESPECIALLY in the flexible hour jobs like waiter bartender club worker dancer stripper and retail as well (outdoor dining only works if you can get a permit where you prev didn't have one AND of course your restaurant must be ground floor, many are not, and stores are limiting the # of ppl allowed in at any time so they only need limited staff) so many working boys have lost their real world jobs and are relying full time on scorting. AND many boys who never did it before are turning to it to eat and pay rent. (I know one who was in a Broadway show in March who is now seeing a few select men under the radar)

And we are on the uptick again here, esp in other Boroughs where many boys live bc it's cheaper. Unlike HIV and other STDS where a current test may mean something and safe sex practices can also keep you safe, there is NO way to really be sure who has this thing and there is NO such thing as safe intimate contact with something airborne. I have not hired since this began and won't won't be hiring anytime soon. Pains me but for me it's the way it must be.

There are currently 28 pages of Rent.men ads in NYC. So your statement is very surprising.

Yeah, I feel that LA is the same - there really is something for everyone. Truly. A client needs to decide what it is and isn’t worth prioritization. And it’s cool to change that from hire to hire. viva variety!

The more rigid you are about your expectations, the harder it can seem to have them met.

There are currently 28 pages of Rent.men ads in NYC. So your statement is very surprising.

Too many tops. Too many tattoos. Few that WOW me.

Yeah, I feel that LA is the same - there really is something for everyone. Truly. A client needs to decide what it is and isn’t worth prioritization. And it’s cool to change that from hire to hire. viva variety!

The more rigid you are about your expectations, the harder it can seem to have them met.

I feel like LA WOWS me like every other guy. Most of the guys I meet in New York are visitors, often from LA. The locals ones in New York are just...

There are a lot of guys that I think are cute listed, but not worth paying for. If I'm paying, I want a STAR.