Jason Castro's hot brother

ariadne1880
This topic is 5829 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Watched Fox Reality Channel's Idol wrap-up tonight and they had on Jason Castro's brother. Boy, he's obviously the hot one in the family -- he had on tight jeans and a tight t-shirt that showed off some pretty nice arms and pecs. Better hair, too, and Jason admitted that his brother is a far better singer. Looks like the wrong Castro was on Idol.

Mark

Although Jason's performances declined "big time" during the past three weeks, I found him to be a "hottie," someone who I would not thrown out of bed, and someone to whom I would have surrendered with abandonment.

I found David' complexion to be flawless; I personally loved his dreds; his seemingly tight physique, his glowing and clear eyes, his brilliant smile, and, yes, those pearly whites. (I don't know what he packed-- but all of the other aspects that I liked about the young 20 something can compensate if he came up short in this department!!)

Too bad that he apparently failed to take his being on the show seriously because last evening during a recapitulation of the weeks that he'd survived-- "the boy" received rave comments from all three judges.

Guest CURIOUS35

>Although Jason's performances declined "big time"

>during the past three weeks, I found him to be a

>"hottie," someone who I would not thrown out of bed,

>and someone to whom I would have surrendered with

>abandonment.

>

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

I must agree, he is my bell ringer too! :) For all of you who shares my liking of this boy! A reminder of how he interacts with his audience. :)

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh95/jason-castrofans/Animation3.gif

:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Guest CURIOUS35

>

>I found David' complexion to be flawless; I personally loved

>his dreds; his seemingly tight physique, his glowing and

>clear eyes, his brilliant smile, and, yes, those pearly

>whites.

:-) :-) :-) :-)

I started looking for Jason Castro's brother, Michael Castro's picture; instead found this Jimi Hendrix type photo --Is it pot (?) pic of Jason Castro. he does have flawless skin and his bod is not bad at all! :) take a look guys!

http://www.hollywoodmamablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/jasoncastro-thumb.jpg

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/jason-castro-shirtless_438x339.jpg

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

I think With or without the dreads Jason Castro is a hottie! Would you like him without the dreads? Only way to find out is to show how he lookd like without his now infamous hair do! :)

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/dread-less_432x629.jpg

He is cute either way! of course...it is my personal opinion! and taste! :) I guess it is the eyes! Thoe wonderful light colored eyes!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

What was cool about Jason being on the show is that although his singing/desire waned as the season went on, I think his talent is unique and if he finds the project he likes I think he can go a long way. I found him to be the proto-typical 20 year old in today's society. Many of them are not big on getting into the professional world for making money, they love money just not the making of it.

Physically, I wish he had shown a bit more skin, a nice silky shirt could still fit his style. But every picture you are drawn to his eyes, very mangnetic.

That said I would have rather seen how Brooke would have done this past week. But the best two are still there and Syesha makes a nice contrast. Three songs will really stretch the performers and they only have a choice on one, the last one a repeat of their favorite song. The first two are Judges choice and Producer's choice. This has proven to be the most difficult show for the singers but has also been I think the best show of the season. All three are on an emotional high after going home and being inspired.

Blah, blah, blah.

Some of us like men, not boys. Jason Castro wouldn't be thrown out of my bed because he'd never make in to my bed.

As for his talent being unique, so was Tiny Tim's or Ishkabibble's. That doesn't make them worth listening to.

Even Jason admitted he had the weakest voice of all of the contestants. At least he's more honest than his fans who strike me as just about the weirdest people on the internet.

Mark

>he had on tight jeans and a tight t-shirt

>that showed off some pretty nice arms and pecs. Better hair,

>too, and Jason admitted that his brother is a far better

>singer. Looks like the wrong Castro was on Idol.

>

>Mark

Find that picture of the brother :-)

Guest CURIOUS35

>

>Some of us like men, not boys.

I DO LIKE MY MEN YOUNG, VIBRANT, BOYISH AND DIFFERENT! THANK YOU FOR NOTING THE DIFFERENCE! I KNOW WHAT I WANT WHEN I SEE IT :0

Jason Castro wouldn't be thrown

>out of my bed because he'd never make in to my bed.

THERE IS A GOD! MAnY GUYS LIKE JASON C AND ANOTHER ONE competing for his attention WOULD MEAN I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT LONGER IN LINE!!!!

>As for his talent being unique, so was Tiny Tim's or

>Ishkabibble's. That doesn't make them worth listening to.

5 STARS FOR A UNIQUE PACKAGING...5 STARS FOR A FOLK SINGER LIKE VOICE...5 STARS FOR STIRRING EMOTIONS BY JUST BEING THERE AND 5 STARS FOR THE LINGERING STAR PRESENCE HE EXUDES LONG AFTER HE TOOK HIS FINAL BOW. WATCH OUT...HE WILL BE BACK...IN A BIGGER...BETTER WAYS...THE CHOICE WAS NOT HIS--- IT WAS AMERICA'S! :0

AS FOR TINY TIM...WHY THE GUY HAS OVER STRETCHED HIS SIGNIFICANCE FOR MORE THAN 15 MINUTES! CAN ANY "KNOW IT ALL CRITIC FROM HIS ERA" TAKE THE SAME CLAIM...PROOF IN FACT...HIS NAME IS BEING DROPPED NOW! AND IN SHOW BUSNESS...GOOD NEWS OR BAD NEWS IS STILL NEWS! :)

>

>Even Jason admitted he had the weakest voice of all of the

>contestants.

CHER DOES NOT PRETEND TO BE THE BEST SINGER, NEITHER DOES MaDONNA, BUT LOOK THERE---> THEY ARE...UP...UP THERE! LA CHER AND LA MADONNA ARE ICONS! nOW...I am sure not everyone will agree...but? who cares? :>

honest than his fans who are the weirdest...

WEIRDEST? TO BE DIFFERENT THAN YOU IS WEIRD? KINDA REMINDS ME OF A SONG OUR CHRISTIAN ROCK GROUP USED TO SING; "OH WHEN YOU POINT A FINGER AT YOUR NEIGHBOR; THERE ARE THREE MORE POINTING BACK AT YOU!" ...AMEN!

HIS FANS (I agree Castro has many fans all over the world) STRIKE ME AS JUST ABOUT THE WEIRDEST PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET.

>

I was surfing the American Idol homepage. I found this box:

Contestant Forums:

Topics >>>>>> Total >>>>>>>>>>>>> Posts >>>>>>> Last Post

Jason Castro <<<<< 13, 608 >>>>> <<<<<253, 502 >>> Today, 12:42 PM

Other Male Semi-Finalists 3,523 82, 064 Today, 12:42 PM

Other Female Semi-Finalists 1, 012 15, 992 Today, 9:23 AM

I believe in the power of numbers to prove a point. deny it if you want...Castro is very popular! More popular than all the current contestants! And oh yes,,,the other blogs and polls also show identical results :) I did check!

:) :) :) :)

Maybe the marketing strategists, advertising executives of the show and the TV station big wigs , need to patent Castro's formula and determine the source of the "IT" factor of Castro? It is a given...hands down, as many people would say "people are excited and talking about Jason Castro more than any contestant this season."

This forum is proof that he was not forgotten in any shape or form...absence of talent or otherwise! (I do recall reading a book, that Elvis Presley was chastised for being immoral with all pelvic moves and no talent in the singing department, when he first appeared at the Ed Sullivan Show, amidst the screams of the viewing audiece and the loud gasps of the puritans (you know? the puritas?... the people who think gay people should die?) ...last time I check Elvis' legendary image still permeates the pop culture world as we speak. As a learned author states: " Leaders and trailblazers do not follow the road...they build pathways!"

I may not be a die hard fa of Jason Castro in the strictes sense of the word, but like the off and on frenzy for the big lotto jackpot-- I do articipate the joy of bein a prt of the commotion. I voted. texted..and expressed my opinion (humble and maybe unwanted to some people) I believe I am free to express them and of course I give OTHERS...the courtesy of expressing a DIVERGENT OPINION...without degrading concocted tag lines unworthy of the alphabet!

Maybe it is my breeding...maybe it is my culture...maybe it is my experience gained by exposure to the world, different cultures and different perceptions... that has led me to be more accepting of the things I can not change and the things I can change and the intellectual wisodom of knowing the difference! (Thank you for the quote St Francis of Assisi !)

I am happy and content to have voted for Jason Castro the last time...in a much lesser fashion than the previous week. I knew his tme has come!!!!!!!Back to American Idol! :)

Now, I have to be interested in the remaining Idol semi-finalist to even bother clicking the channel to Fox TV...Archueleta, Cook, Syesha??? I dont know yet...I have no mood to let go of the star presence of Castro -- YET!...but I will - NEXT WEEK! or maybe, Dancing with the Stars would be keeping me occupied or a PBS show--- who knows? :)

I do not live for Castro...Jason as a novelty is akin to stopping by a rose patch and smelling the unique bud of a blue rose! :)

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

>You'll have to watch "American Idol Extra" on Fox

>Reality Channel to see what he looks like.

>

>Mark

If you do advanced google and put in brother and the Jason Castro the third or fourth entry is the aforementioned video from American Idol Extra. His brother is taller and more muscular but I don't think the dude is worth the time spent googling

Click on the link and watch the third video from the top:

http://mjsbigblog.com/jason-castro-on-ai-extra-video.htm

I have to disagree the brother is not any more or less hot than Jason or more manly than Jason. Except for the different hairstyles, they both appear to have the same mannerisms. That being said I hate Jason's hair and thought he should have gone home a few weeks ago.

>Maybe if you actually met a man, you'd realize the

>difference.

>

>How anyone cannot see the difference here is beyond me. Deaf,

>blind, and dumb, perhaps?

>

>Mark

No need to be insulting (although you don't seem to be able to help yourself), I just disagreed with your assessment of the Castro brothers. I'm neither deaf, blind (just nearsighted) nor dumb. As for men, I usually go for the more huggedly handsome type myself...Dane Scott, Steven Kessler, Brock Hart, Justin Wakefield. The more manly and hairy, the better.

>What was cool about Jason being on the show is that although

>his singing/desire waned as the season went on, I think his

>talent is unique and if he finds the project he likes I think

>he can go a long way. I found him to be the proto-typical 20

>year old in today's society. Many of them are not big on

>getting into the professional world for making money, they

>love money just not the making of it.

>

>Physically, I wish he had shown a bit more skin, a nice silky

>shirt could still fit his style. But every picture you are

>drawn to his eyes, very mangnetic.

>

>That said I would have rather seen how Brooke would have done

>this past week. But the best two are still there and Syesha

>makes a nice contrast. Three songs will really stretch the

>performers and they only have a choice on one, the last one a

>repeat of their favorite song. The first two are Judges choice

>and Producer's choice. This has proven to be the most

>difficult show for the singers but has also been I think the

>best show of the season. All three are on an emotional high

>after going home and being inspired.

:9 :-) :9 Bart, your writing and thoughts show much sensitivity, and I applaud you for this! I, for one, appreciated what you wrote! Many thanks, man!

>Well, he's certainly worth more time than his prissy ass

>dreadlocked little girl of a brother, Jason, and some girls

>here talk about him endlessly.

>

>At least he looks like a man.

>

>Mark

C'mon Mark. The brother ain't all that manly but he is hot.

>:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

>

>I think With or without the dreads Jason Castro is a hottie!

>Would you like him without the dreads? Only way to find out

>is to show how he lookd like without his now infamous hair do!

> :)

>

>http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/dread-less_432x629.jpg

>

>He is cute either way! of course...it is my personal opinion!

>and taste! :) I guess it is the eyes! Thoe wonderful light

>colored eyes!

>

>:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

:9 " :9 " :9 " :9 " :9 " :9 " :9 " :-)

Each of us has his own opinion about "everything;" thus, one can disagree with the other's but yet respect it! Why keep arguing your point? I think those of us who had positive ideas about Jason received your "take" the first time!

Your ranting in that "holier than though" way is NOT conviencing! Save it in the future, please, as it is definitely NOT constructive!

Archived