Any info on KAID

jslim90

Well ... if he DOES have a handler, it is not a very good one. Two days ago, I sent what hopefully was a considerate non-sexual message on the chat function in RM. Still no answer ... Nobody is THAT busy.

"Hi Kaid - impressed with your physique. I am 6'1 185 lbs athletic overall nice guy. Would love to meet you. Are you available for incalls in NYC, weekday afternoons? What would be the fee please? Let's work something out between us."

Was that too invasive?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/22/2020 at 1:50 PM, BaronArtz said:

Well ... if he DOES have a handler, it is not a very good one. Two days ago, I sent what hopefully was a considerate non-sexual message on the chat function in RM. Still no answer ... Nobody is THAT busy.

"Hi Kaid - impressed with your physique. I am 6'1 185 lbs athletic overall nice guy. Would love to meet you. Are you available for incalls in NYC, weekday afternoons? What would be the fee please? Let's work something out between us."

Was that too invasive?

I think it's a double-edged sword to talk about yourself in the initial message.

Some, typically newer and gay, masseurs that don't fully get the nature of their business may want to pick and choose who is eligible for the sensual or erotic version of their massage. Here it should be a plus to be a confident & good looking client.

More experienced masseurs, often hot ones that specifically advertise as such, may suspect that you are angling for additional mileage or a discount and are unlikely to like it. Moreover, their business model and self-image may be based on being admired by clearly less hot clients, so encounters with good looking guys are potentially disastrous reality checks.  My 2c.