A beautiful man, an overpaid art director

friendofsheila
This topic is 5880 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The handsome Robert Gant, age 40 this year, appears on the cover of Instinct magazine and in a spread promoting his latest here! movie "Kiss Me Deadly."

The art director seems to want to get his money's worth out of the latest Photoshop upgrade and had Gant's face and physique smoothed out and amped up. Honest, guys, I almost didn't recognize him on the first glance. He's a good looking, mature man and I know him by the lines on this face; they were almost all gone.

Here's the cover pic: http://robertgant.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=1

This youtube video purports to be of the shoot. (I can't watch youtube on my computer, so you'll have to tell me about it) http://youtube.com/watch?v=MwJzA_ek8WI

I admit I'm old-fashioned: I like men my age to look my age.

The profile in the magazine says he's still looking for a husband. *Sigh* I live in the wrong city!

Glad to see he is working. Thought he was definitely the sexiest male on QAF. The picture does make him look rather plastic and I would agree almost unidentifiable. I hope that is as a result of a

bad photo touchup rather than a bad plastic surgeon

That picture makes him look like Bill Maher and that's not a compliment....in fact, it's a couple of steps down from what he looked like on QasF. Loved him on that.

Have heard that his "husband search" has involved more than one working boy (not unlike my own...)...and at least one of them found him to be a rather odd duck. And not that great of a fuck in spite of his "hotness".

Ain't that always the way..

Okie

Guest DickHo

I remember meeting him about 12 years ago on Fire Island. The pictures and TV shows had not prepared me for how stunning he is. I was left speechless which, if you knew me, would know that I'm seldom ever at a loss for words.

Wow. If you watch the youtube video from the shoot and then look at the picture, they've clearly done work on the eyes.

OTOH, it looks like the bags under his eyes have been highly minimized just through lighting and makeup. You can see some of the effect in the video.

at

>least one of them found him to be a rather odd duck. And not

>that great of a fuck in spite of his "hotness".

>

>Ain't that always the way..

>

>Okie

Hmm. Does "odd duck" mean "he gargles with mouthwash a whole lot more than the average person" or "he likes to bite his toenails on the bus"?

Does "not that great of a fuck" mean "he really needs kissing lessons" or "he just lays there like bloated roadkill"?

Can you give any clues?

Archived