New addition to Jackson Heights (NYC)

NJ_hiker
This topic is 946 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi I just had an outcall with him on Friday (he was not offering incalls). Good sensual massage, did try to upsell which I didn't take.

Main issue was that faces look very similar, but he was about 5'7"-8"; very nice body but not as built. The pics definitely look like at least 6'?

Hi I just had an outcall with him on Friday (he was not offering incalls). Good sensual massage, did try to upsell which I didn't take.

Main issue was that faces look very similar, but he was about 5'7"-8"; very nice body but not as built. The pics definitely look like at least 6'?

It's not unusual for masseurs to use pics of much hotter dudes as bait. Thanks for sampling the goods. I'm going to pass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can’t stand masseurs with up sells. They should be upfront with rates from the start.

I feel the same. Nothing kills the massage for me more than an upsell. It’s only actually happened a few times, usually overseas. For me, I go into the massage not expecting anything but open for more (and I’ll tip according afterwards). However, an upsell during a massage just totally ruins it for me.

• 10 months later...