ZCarter feedback?

Mark Randall
This topic is 1311 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Contacted him via text a few days ago. His reply was prompt, courteous, and informative. His rate was just a bit more than my budget, though at the end of his message he asked "Are you ok with my rates?" Nice touch. Unfortunately, he was only going to be in the Queen City (no jokes, please) for a day or so and I was unable to make the short trip. I might splurge the next time he comes this way as he looks hot.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a nice conversation with him a few days ago. Quick to respond, agreeable, courteous. Unfortunately he's a top and that's non-negotiable so I had to pass, but he certainly seems to be eager to please otherwise. Rates seem a bit high for the Raleigh area, but that's obviously not stopping anyone :) I'm sure two tops can have a lot of fun together, but not at that price point.

Edited by mature_guy

I had a nice conversation with him a few days ago. Quick to respond, agreeable, courteous. Unfortunately he's a top and that's non-negotiable so I had to pass, but he certainly seems to be eager to please otherwise. Rates seem a bit high for the Raleigh area, but that's obviously not stopping anyone :)

Did you find out whatever RM name he's using these days?