Massage Therapy by Franco 411

Italiano

I can be wrong, but I don't think I ever saw his ad, and I can't see any info here about him. Very sexy guy.

Anyone?....

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40395/

The ad is not new. Some of the pics are new especially the first one in that leopard tank top which recently caught my eye as well. There's only one comment in the ad from 2018. The location listed for massage is probably the shared studio space on 14th Street & 6th Ave. I don't have any personal experience to share.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was just on the verge of hiring him prior to Covid. My impression was that since he has/had a rentmen ad, he might not be as playful during the massage. He's so f-ing hot and hairy, though, that I was going to take a shot anyway.

Given his pricing and the fact that he had grayed out sensual and erotic in his expired rentmasseur ad, I'd be skeptical about how playful he'd get. The pics in that expired ad, however, are certainly suggestive. The .net website is gone.

• 1 year later...

I saw Franco several times last year at the 14th street location. Very solid massage, very skilled and used his entire body weight.  My mileage did not vary, but yours might. 😜 I'm glad he surfaced in LA - a trip is in order.