Babylon BBK

g56whiz
This topic is 1268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In February, before the plague in was in BBK for a long weekend. I got to Babylon for a quick massage and a bite to eat. I liked it: it’s pleasant but didn’t partake in all its amenities. For my next trip - whenever that is - I’m considering actually staying there. Can anyone tell me what it’s like and what to expect?

What staying at the sauna is like or staying in Bangkok? I think you mean the sauna. I have never considered it a place to stay when Bangkok has so many fine hotels at reasonable prices. I wish I was there now.

ALSO: @g56whiz Why use the initials BBK? Bangkok would be BKK. The sauna name does not have either. Just askin'. You know I love you!

Edited by Lucky

• 1 month later...

Babylon is one of my favorite places on earth. Men from all over the world gathered to have sex in an incredible facility!

I have stayed in their hotel once.

PROS:

If you like a guy in the sauna and want some privacy, you can take him back to your room fairly quickly.

Free sauna admission included in price of your room. You can come and go as often as you like.

Clean and safe.

CONS:

Dated. Feels like a youth hostel.

In the middle of nowhere. Fifteen minute motorbike taxi to restaurants and gay nightlife

I love Babylon so much, but still choose to stay close to the action rather than in their facility.

Follow their Facebook page to find out about their parties -- especially the Foam party!

Babylon is one of my favorite places on earth. Men from all over the world gathered to have sex in an incredible facility!

I have stayed in their hotel once.

PROS:

If you like a guy in the sauna and want some privacy, you can take him back to your room fairly quickly.

Free sauna admission included in price of your room. You can come and go as often as you like.

Clean and safe.

CONS:

Dated. Feels like a youth hostel.

In the middle of nowhere. Fifteen minute motorbike taxi to restaurants and gay nightlife

I love Babylon so much, but still choose to stay close to the action rather than in their facility.

Follow their Facebook page to find out about their parties -- especially the Foam party!