LatinMdlEastrn coming to SF, Los Angeles, Miami

sbguy
This topic is 1238 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think his profile pics are from 3 different men. His real pics seem to be 3, 4, and 5, as they show the goods.

I tried a reverse search of the pic I liked the most (#2) but I don't think is this guy who came up in the results.

width=411pxhttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/ff/f9/48/fff948ddae19cebb6679a8fa403a8a8c.jpg[/img]

I thought his testicles were on the small side ...

If you are talking about picture #4, I think he has normal-sized balls. They probably look small because of his cock size (8.5"), and it looks THICK.

He quoted me 600 an hour incall.

His ad title says "Famous High End Adult Entertainer". He probably thinks it justifies the rate, but I suppose that's more for hiring clients to decide.

Edited by orville

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If everything is there in his profile then I'm unfortunately not interested. He doesn't list kissing as something he is into. Too bad because I do find him attractive.

He does actually. Please DM for details! I would say “a night to remember” like Axel Hardy!

If everything is there in his profile then I'm unfortunately not interested. He doesn't list kissing as something he is into. Too bad because I do find him attractive.

I see he changed his ad to now include - kissing

From his rentmen ad:

"I Am Into:

Anal | Body Hair | Feet | Kissing | Cum | Nipples | Role Play | Spanking | Socks | Foreskin | Jocks | Leather | Rimming | Verbal | Oral | Daddy | Toys"

If the ad says "no kissing,"I move on. If the ad simply doesn't mention kissing, I ask. Sometimes I get a "yes" and have a great date. If I get a vague response, a "no," or some odd set of qualifications, then I move on.

• 1 month later...