Massuer’s With Onlyfans

elsalvador92
This topic is 775 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 2/13/2022 at 3:09 PM, uclablueyes said:

Brandon Anthony does naked yoga/tantra. You can go to his group classes in person if you are in LA or you can also check his videos on OF https://onlyfans.com/brandon.anthony

I went to one of Brandon Anthony’s yoga sessions a few years ago when he visited London. A friend wanted to go so I agreed to go with him (against my better judgment). 

It wasn’t good. The location changed a day or so before the session. The new location wasn’t large enough for all the participants so we were squeezed in. There was a bit of yoga but then it was basically a toss off your neighbours session. It was funny watching the scrum to get close to the hot guys in the room…a strict ‘pecking order’ arose so that all the non hot guys were at the edges and the hot ones around the middle.

It was curiously neither a proper yoga session nor a sex party, leaving you dissatisfied if you wanted to find an orgy and dissatisfied if you wanted to find a naked yoga workout. I like both but not something that is neither. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/20/2022 at 10:17 AM, Jamie21 said:

I went to one of Brandon Anthony’s yoga sessions a few years ago when he visited London. A friend wanted to go so I agreed to go with him (against my better judgment). 

It wasn’t good. The location changed a day or so before the session. The new location wasn’t large enough for all the participants so we were squeezed in. There was a bit of yoga but then it was basically a toss off your neighbours session. It was funny watching the scrum to get close to the hot guys in the room…a strict ‘pecking order’ arose so that all the non hot guys were at the edges and the hot ones around the middle.

It was curiously neither a proper yoga session nor a sex party, leaving you dissatisfied if you wanted to find an orgy and dissatisfied if you wanted to find a naked yoga workout. I like both but not something that is neither. 

My exact experience when he brought his “workshop” to NYC. There was very little yoga, and quite a bit of about 50 guys crammed into a tight spice, trying to suck & slurp on each other. One guy even got ejected from trying to record.

It was truly a hot mess.