411 XLMTL or MTLbeardedstud

manTOman
This topic is 1348 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I reached out to him recently and he came off rude. It was off putting so I didn't pursue further.

Also, I came across him on Squirt and from what I've seen he's been very active and a regular at the main cruising spots...sometimes popping up at multiple locations in a day. I only say that in relation to this thread: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/what-about-being-one-of-multiples-in-a-day.159834/page-2#post-1971602 . There's nothing wrong with that, I just personally don't want to know someone's active sexual life outside of work/content creating.

If you do go forward with booking just keep in mind timing. There's a good chance aside from other clients that he's been having his own personal fun throughout the day so energy and having stuff "in the tank" are things to think about.

Edited by DMICS

I reached out to him recently and he came off rude. It was off putting so I didn't pursue further.

He refers to himself as “lean”.....not to be rude but for my tastes / attractions, a height of 6’2” with a weight of only 165 is too lean -

one step, errrr 1/2 step above being a toothpick.....

of course some / many others might “like”....I simply prefer a bit more weight with that height.

He refers to himself as “lean”.....not to be rude but for my tastes / attractions, a height of 6’2” with a weight of only 165 is too lean -

one step, errrr 1/2 step above being a toothpick.....

of course some / many others might “like”....I simply prefer a bit more weight with that height.

On the other hand, he may be overstating his height, which is not exactly unknown in these ads.