Mike in Bergen NJ

chibiguy
This topic is 760 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Adding to the favorable reviews, I recently had my first appointment with Mike, and it was enjoyable. The only downside was afterwards. I like to engage in small talk after a good massage to build more rapport with a service provider. Perhaps because English isn’t his first language, Mike was difficult to engage with. Nevertheless, he’s a good service provider, and I plan on seeing him again in the future. Maybe he’ll loosen up during conversation as he becomes more familiar with me.

• + sam.fitzpatrick changed the title to Mikehttps://www.m4m-forum.org/topic/121646-mike-in-bergen-nj/?do=getNewComment in Bergen NJ
  • + sam.fitzpatrick changed the title to Mike in Bergen NJ
  • 10 months later...

Definitely Recommend Mike as well - for all of the reasons noted above.  I did have one session with the bf about 1 year before Mike's session.  If I was to repeat with either of them  it would be with Mike not the bf.  Mike has all-around better skills, bit more engaging and present during the session (of course YMVV).