Eli and Deon in NYC

Eddie Morales
This topic is 1242 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

They're both very skilled, and strong, masseurs. I'd do a 4-handed non-sensual/erotic massage with them just for the assured therapeutic value of it.

Eli is the more attractive, at least IMHO, and the HE was happier with him than with Deon, but of course YMMV.

Deon's rentmasseur ad is still up, although I don't see Eli's: https://rentmasseur.com/BodyworkByDeon

Edited by dutchal

• 3 months later...

So these two are a couple apparently and are both masseurs. Recently they’ve turned it into a full on business with a Facebook page and website and all the bells and whistles:

https://bodywork4you.com/

Has anyone been to them lately? Are they no longer Doing sensual massages in order to have a more legit business? Thanks!

I received a massage from both Eli and Deon over the past couple of months and can honestly say that they are both very skilled in their craft. Eli provides deeper bodywork which I preferred, IMHO. Both offer sensual with MT, naked and HE.

I've gotten a couple of solicitations from Deon by text over the last few months, so I think the pandemic has probably cut into their business, which they're now trying to build back up.

@dutchal - same here. I had a massage by Deon pre-pandemic but have not met Eli. Deon has a very hot body but not that wiilling to share the goods. It was not that sensuous at all for me and he was a close clock watcher insuring that I was in and out within the hour. I didn't find him very welcoming for my taste.

Mmmm.....Deon is one of the KINDEST AND SWEETEST bodyworkers. Very welcoming with a warm personality. And his massage skills are excellent. Sorry that u have experienced him differently. The sessions are always in the nude with MT and HE. Never, NEVER seem to disappoint. The massage was sensual enough. I use Deon cause he is a master of his craft. As the saying goes....too each its own I suppose.

Mmmm.....Deon is one of the KINDEST AND SWEETEST bodyworkers. Very welcoming with a warm personality. And his massage skills are excellent. Sorry that u have experienced him differently. The sessions are always in the nude with MT and HE. Never, NEVER seem to disappoint. The massage was sensual enough. I use Deon cause he is a master of his craft. As the saying goes....too each its own I suppose.

There ya go! Another fine example of YMMV. Perhaps, a repeat visit may leave me feeling differently?

@Redwine56 & JonathanLA :

For the scientific purposes of confirming the theory of “YMMV”, would you both care to share your stats? (Height, Wright, body type, hair color, age, etc.)?

I can almost guarantee that you both have stats, which are quite contrasting, once revealed.

This is why this forum is so invaluable .

Edited by Monarchy79

There ya go! Another fine example of YMMV. Perhaps, a repeat visit may leave me feeling differently?

When I saw him close to a year ago, I got the kind and sweet, but also felt rushed and the sensuality was very limited. His massage was excellent. I would probably go back for a purely therapeutic session.

When I saw him close to a year ago, I got the kind and sweet, but also felt rushed and the sensuality was very limited. His massage was excellent. I would probably go back for a purely therapeutic session.

FYI - He offers two very different sessions... one being a rebalancing treatment session which is a specific treatment that I've experienced and is not sensual at all. He's other relaxing therapeutic sessions is however flowing, therapeutic and sensual.. did not feel rushed at all.. also on his site.

@Redwine56 & JonathanLA :

For the scientific purposes of confirming the theory of “YMMV”, would you both care to share your stats? (Height, Wright, body type, hair color, age, etc.)?

I can almost guarantee that you both have stats, which are quite contrasting, once revealed.

This is why this forum is so invaluable .

For purely scientific purposes, Deon and I are about the same height, 5'6", 155, slim-average body type, brown hair/eyes, 15 yrs older than Deon but have been told that I don't look my age. For full disclosure, I did arrive about 5-10 minutes late for my appointment, apologized, I was coming from work & had to travel to him by subway. It was winter and it may have taken me a few minutes to undress. I asked if he had someone after me and he said 'no'. But it was clear to me that he was not allowing me the courtesy of an extra few minutes. I got the impression that Eli was coming home and I better be out of there.

Ha. Hold on. So U were 5-10 min late...most probably more like 10-15 min. (Very easy to shave 5 or so min off to make u look awe ...not so bad right?) Then U have to get undressed and by the time u get on his table u are now well into being 20 min later than your scheduled appointment. If a bodyworker is ready and on time then U my friend should have the courtesy to do the same. U also do not mention that u allowed him the "courtesy" of a phone call or text to inform him that u might be late. Cause if u DID, U would have given HIM a choice. I defend this guy cause its easy to sit behind a mask and type unverifiable bullshit about others.

Ha. Hold on. So U were 5-10 min late...most probably more like 10-15 min. (Very easy to shave 5 or so min off to make u look awe ...not so bad right?) Then U have to get undressed and by the time u get on his table u are now well into being 20 min later than your scheduled appointment. If a bodyworker is ready and on time then U my friend should have the courtesy to do the same. U also do not mention that u allowed him the "courtesy" of a phone call or text to inform him that u might be late. Cause if u DID, U would have given HIM a choice. I defend this guy cause its easy to sit behind a mask and type unverifiable bullshit about others.

I'm not a BS type of person at all. If I was, why would I have disclosed what I did above? It's sometimes not practical to be able to let the masseur know that you will be late if stuck on the train. I understand if you left work later and knew up front that you would be late. If a friend that I was meeting for dinner was 10 minutes late, it wouldn't bother me in the least. It's life, things happen. There are certain things we can't control. I haven't said that I would rule him out but we didn't make a connection for me to return. That's it. Don't further read into it.

Edited by Redwine56

Ha. Hold on. So .....

So......didn’t we already establish in another thread that you were Eli’s husband?

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/eli-back-in-nyc.135912/page-2#post-2029453

So......wouldn’t that make you....Deon?

Well that and the fact that all six of your post on this site since you joined have been in threads promoting Deon and Eli.

We’re not stupid.

FYI - He offers two very different sessions... one being a rebalancing treatment session which is a specific treatment that I've experienced and is not sensual at all. He's other relaxing therapeutic sessions is however flowing, therapeutic and sensual.. did not feel rushed at all.. also on his site.

And you joined the site last week.....same time as JonathanLa (aka Eli’s self proclaimed husband) to tell us these tidbits?

Come on Eli and/or Deon....

You’re only doing damage to your brand. I suggest you cut it out.

And you joined the site last week.....same time as JonathanLa (aka Eli’s self proclaimed husband) to tell us these tidbits?

Come on Eli and/or Deon....

You’re only doing damage to your brand. I suggest you cut it out.

Oh please. Keep on trying and make yourself believe for that matter that I am Eli's husband as thats your prerogative, just as much as it is my prerogative to keep on promoting these guys cause they are not just good bodyworkers however also very good friends. I was actually made aware of this site and cant belief the bitchiness that is on here. It's childish and almost sickening. The more I read through these threads the more I come to realise that it's always the same lame people spewing venom.

Edited by gregg168

[quote="gregg168, post: 2032744, member: 22916"

It is my prerogative to keep on promoting these guys cause they are not just good bodyworkers however also very good friends.

This right here is why you’re getting the feedback you’re getting. In these forums, people trust the integrity of their experiences with massage therapists, masseurs and other types of providers, because they are coming from a place of authenticity. Your friendship with these two massage therapists weakens the authenticity of your claims because there is a bias (although a positive one), formed from the foundation of your friendship to them.

I think it’s fair to say that reviews and ratings from friends wouldn’t seem as credible as a joe blow off the street, as there’s an existing relationship there.

That goes for any type of business.

For example....

I have a friend who is a realtor, and I recommend him all the time. Not one of my home purchases were made through him, and although I respect his capabilities, a positive referral from someone who actually used his services, and do not have a personal affiliation with him, far outweighs mine.

Now I’ve had a massage from Eli, and I can attest that he’s highly skilled. As I have no personal friendship with him, my assessment of his skills would outweigh yours...

I hope you can understand that.