411 Providence RI MattHyland

Lookandbook

I hired Matt twice about 1-1/2 years ago. At that time, he looked like his pictures (whenever they were taken). Matt is a contractor, and his work keeps him in great shape. As noted, he's very well hung. He also really enjoys and is good at sex. I'm glad to see his ad is up. Last time I looked for it I didn't see it. I'd definitely like to see him again.

• 1 year later...

Good luck on setting something up with him.  I've been trying for a couple years in Florida and NYC, but he just doesn't communicate.  I'll ask if he's available tomorrow night, and 8 hours later he'll respond yes.  Then I'll send another text saying does 8:00 pm work for you? Where are you located?  And he'll not respond at all.  Very frustrating.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He's back in Providence now. I tried in the past - same experience as above: responds very late, then he goes radio silent when trying to set up an appointment with him.

When I first saw his ad many years ago, he was listing himself as 39. He's a rough looking 39 - I'm guessing he is pushing 50 now (which is fine with me). 

Any recent experiences before I try reaching out again ?  Thanks ! 

• 6 months later...

I met him last night.  The pictures on his ad are accurate. I showed him this thread and the concern about his age.

What I can say is that he has aged well.  I had a very satisfying experience with him.  He took note of everything I messaged him on my wishlist and did his best to deliver.  He was honest on what he could not.

Edited by Trick

• 1 month later...

I texted him yesterday and he replied promptly with his availability.  We met last evening and he looks exactly like the pictures he has posted.  He is in great shape and does not appear to be much older than his profile says. He was very accommodating, friendly, focused, and talented.  I would recommend him and I hope to see him again.